4lb off in 3 days

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Happyhel35
    on

Well i got weighed today. I Sunday i was 13 .5 and a bit. Today I’m 13.1 and a bit.

I’m off on my first 10k after geek yog, nuts and seeds for breakfast… wish me luck.

I am struggling with constipation. I have to take iron tablets for to anemia but that didn’t affect me before. I’m drinking tons of water – yesterday i had 7 pints.. …
    Xx

• posted by GreenGal
    on

Happyhel35,
    Awesome news… glad the scales are going in the right direction. Let me know how you get on on your run. I have had to reduce my distance and pace a little this week as don’t quite have the energy at the mo but the good news is that I am still managing to do my runs and HIIT.. I know once I properly switch over to burning fat I will be able to increase my distance again. Your experience my be different but will be interested to hear how it goes.. also I found I did need to replace electrolytes after a few days of working out. I did use rehydration salts which I found really helped but others may have some different recommendations.
    Also again, for me I was getting a little backed up.. added a tsp of linseeds to my morning yoghurt and VOILA!

• posted by Esnecca
    on

What a great result! Nothing like immediate reinforcement to keep you on track from the get-go. Well done, Happyhel!

• posted by Happyhel35
    on

Thank you!!

Greengal today’s run was horrific. I had no energy and felt more lethargic than i have in about a year. I felt week. I’m considering having a potato the night before a 5k so i can get carbs into my system. … i am happy to stick to greek yoghurt and seeds for breakfast but i think i will potato the night before.

Its a very hard 10k route. First 4k are incredibly steep and some bits you have to practically climb – on average it burns 1000cals min!

Let me know how you get on xx

Please log in or register to post a reply.