4 days on 800 calories and NO weight loss ???

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Mosleyfan
    on

Have stuck to 800 really easily…no slip ups…not diabetic etc and not even a slight movement of that scale indicator!!!
    Fingers crossed…any ideas?? Have been drinking water and fibre foods too…

• posted by Leeanne
    on

Hello, I’m new too (on day 3). Just wondered if as well as calories you’ve been keeping tabs on carbs too as in my case (I’m type 2 diabetic) the least carbs the better for me. Good luck with it!

• posted by Bill1954
    on

Hi Mosleyfan
    that’s weird, just the fact that you are sticking to 800 cals should ensure you lose weight.
    I’m wondering if you are one of those who will just jump on the scales one day and see a big loss
    Stick with it, it has to work.

• posted by Janet1973
    on

As we often say in these forums, everyone’s experience is a little different. Stick with it, keep the carbs down and the fats up and you will have success. There are lots of us here who lose quite slowly compared to some but its better to lose slowly than not at all!

• posted by Janet1973
    on

Ps, have you checked your weight measurements again?

• posted by Susansilver
    on

I lost no weight after a week on optifast . But I am losing weight using the recipes from the book . As the guy in That Sugar Film (a must watch if you haven’t seen it ) found not all calories are equal . Very best of luck . I am sure you and your body can work it out . Don’t forget to feed your good microbes with things like chick peas zucchini and leeks . (Also from a programme with dr Mosley . )

Please log in or register to post a reply.