34yrs old, 10 stone, 5ft5 and pre diabetic

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Libee34
    on

Ok so the title describes me. I’m so scared!! I’ve always been a bit of a carb junkie, sweet tooth but this has hit me hard. Had some bloods done to see what was going on as been through high stress recently but Ac1 of 6.0!!! I’m terrified.
    I had been reading this book already but this has kicked me in the butt. I have two kids. I’m a very active person. I’m a size 10. This isn’t a joke… I’m unhealthy!!!
    I’m getting stuck into this now, this is too important!! Anyone else here similar?
    Thanks people for listening xx

• posted by Igorasusual
    on

Hi Libee

It sounds like you are like Dr MM a TOFI – thin outside but with visceral fat.

If you follow the BSD and cut out the refined carbs you will change your hormonal response and start burning the fat cells round your middle.

I know this sounds strange but it dies work – your shape will change and you will see your waist appear much more than it does now.

I recommend you follow the book but you may also like to look at this site
    http://keto-calculator.ankerl.com

Enter your details and select a level of carbs you want to eat – people here have success on 50g or less per day. It will then give you protein and fat to aim for and you can use an app like MyFitnessPal to enter your targets and measure yourself against these.

Using this, drinking lots, you will soon find you can transform your health.

Don’t be frightened – lots of people here have had great success with dealing with Type 2 and you can too

Look up Bill1954. Stewart has just recently had phenomenal success. See how Captainlynne has transformed her life.

Lots of people here to help!

Go for it!!! 🙂

• posted by Libee34
    on

Thank you so much. I got the recipe book today and the 8week book too. I start proper tomorrow. Been good today and after 3 years veggie I ate chicken. I need to fix my body with protein and get healthy. Have a friend staying and chatted with her too.
    Looking forward to learning about my body along the way. Only got one place to live and this body needs to be healthy!!
    Happy Sunday.

Please log in or register to post a reply.