2nd week disaster!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by CaravanSue
    on

Week 2 weigh in after my fantastic loss of 6.8 kgs in week one I am sssoooo disappointed to see I have put on 1.8 kgs ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข. But, my fasting BSG’s have fallen to 5.8. Here’s to better results next week โ˜บ

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Sue, your bs levels have dropped!!! RESULT!!!!! You will soon lose that 1.8 – it could be just water retention, so onward and up the revolution!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by CaravanSue
    on

Thanks hashimoto – my main aim was to reduce my levels and the extra weight off was a secondary but with the big loss in week one I thought more would have come off again. But I am in no way giving up ๐Ÿ˜†

• posted by Cherrianne
    on

Caravan Sue, are you weighing on the same set of scales, or in different towns as you previously said you might do? There are sometimes big differences between different scales that might account for your apparent weight gain.

• posted by Leeanne
    on

This is true. Hubby (who’s not on BSD) weighs half a stone heavier in one branch of Boots than he does in another. Same sort of digital scales. He obvs goes with the lighter one!!

• posted by CaravanSue
    on

I have managed to score a set of scales and am using the same ones.

Please log in or register to post a reply.