2nd time round

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Mimlette
    on

Hi everyone,
    So, this is my second time round trying this here eating plan. I have been told by my diabetes nurse that if I don’t lose weight in three months then she is going to put me on the ozempic injection… This I do not want.
    I would rather lose weight myself, than go on the injection, as I have other gastric complications and the injection can cause sickness and diarrhoea.
    So, here I am, back once again…

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hi Mimlette, sorry but I dont recall the name but glad you felt you could come back and try again. 3 months is time enough to get your blood glucose down and that is the most important thing. Your weight loss should be a result of the changes you make to your diet and I am sure you will do well. Us long term diabetics would give an arm and a leg to not have to inject so here is your chance to avoid that. Not familiar with ozempic but will look it up. I think it is also the weight loss drug which is why it give the side effects it does.

Keep posting. You might want to take a look at our weekly thread which includes people at every level of the diet. You dont have to post but there are plenty of people to answer any questions you might have.

Please log in or register to post a reply.