20th Feb Starters

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by pod
    on

Just updated my profile and I lost the whole update. Will update it another time then!
    It took me ages!

• posted by Oh2bthin
    on

Afternoon all.
    Can I just state for the record a premenopausal women that craves sugar is a very scary women ๐Ÿ™
    Having a bad week and I just had to give into the biggest sugar craving I have had since I started this WOE – poison of choice – pick and mix jar of sweets left over from Christmas that I just couldn’t throw out back then (guess what landed in the bin this morning) – hormones are just weird! Bloated and disappointed x

• posted by pod
    on

O2bethin, must be something in the air!! I also fell off the wagon last night, my addiction isn’t sugar but bread!
    basically was up all night eating, so much so I’ve got 100 cals for the rest of the day!! I’m drinking lots of water and trying not to beat myself up too much!!
    We’ll be ok, just keep on keeping on!!

• posted by Mariet
    on

Oh2bethin, cravings come in all sorts. My downfall is the salty fat laden scrapings left in the pan after my son has cooked his dinner. Shameful. When I started this WOE I used to put water in the pan before I could get stuck in but I realised last night that I’ve been mindlessly picking at them again. That’s worse than making a decision, the mindlessness I mean. No kitchen for the next 3 weeks so at least that temptation is out of the way. Just the endless buffets, unlimited drinks card and holiday atmosphere to worry about, no problem!

• posted by Oh2bthin
    on

Hi pod how did the rest of your 100 cal day go?
    I jumped straight back on plan but oh I’ve been hungry, something I hadn’t really experienced on this WOE – sugar is bad stuff! Hoping everything will settle soon had a good day yesterday planned to do some exercise last night but spent 2 hours on the phone to an old friend that I hadn’t spoken to forever so justified taking her call instead of an hour of PiYO. Really need to get back into a routine of exercising more. Today have done a 15hour fast and just had an egg & ham salad for lunch – made soup last night for dinner tonight so on track for another good day – whey!

Mariet you made me chuckle – I love a good scrap too. Such a hardship you have to endure for the next 3 weeks but sure you can push through ๐Ÿ˜‰ Enjoy x

• posted by Mariet
    on

Well I’m off and just thought I’d report that my luggage weighs the same amount that I’ve lost and I can barely lift it. How did I carry all that around every day?

Keep on keeping on all, I’ll give you am honest report of my success maintaining- or otherwise!

• posted by Marsie
    on

Great stat, Mariet, love it. Enjoy the holiday.

• posted by pod
    on

hi, my 100 calorie day, I just managed it on water, marmite drink and lettuce and celery! Didn’t feel too bad, the guilt trip stopped any other feelings coming through!! Been Ok the rest of this week, so lets see how the scales react in the morning!!
    Have a great holiday Mariet, and hope you’re doing ok o2bethin!!!

• posted by pod
    on

Unbelievably I removed 2lb this week, after my all night binge earlier in the week! But I’ve been ultra good since!!
    That means I’ve removed 3stone since we started!! Yipyay!!
    I’ve been trying to consume more fat, and I do think I feel better for it. I’m looking at maybe the fast diet after this round of 8weeks, or maybe sooner… I’m going to try an 8-hour window for eating, as I don’t enjoy eating breakfast it might work for me. It’s all a learning curve, this WOE isn’t it!!
    Hope you’re all doing Ok
    Keep on keeping on
    Luv Ann xx

• posted by Oh2bthin
    on

Hellllllllooooooo?

Anyone still about, I was just wondering how everyone was doing – last couple of weekends have been “challenging” for me – have been eating way too many nuts and calories have increased significantly. Really need to refocus and get back to basics.

Hope everyone else doing well x

• posted by Chelle1981
    on

Still here plodding along- 3 weeks u til holiday and I’ve just sat and eaten 2 slices of white bread- my god was it good! Lol lost 1.5 stone in total so far ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by Hellyshear
    on

Hi all
    I’m really sticking to the WOE but the weight loss has slowed down but I’m still going in the right direction- I have been readying Jason Fung books – really interesting and I’m planning to introduce 24 hr fasts twice a week to see what difference it makes!
    I’ve gone from size 22 to size 14 and at 5 ft 8 I feel really good- just want to get to goal (11lbs to go) as I have never ever reached a goal before!!!

Hope everyone else is doing ok –

• posted by Mariet
    on

Hi everyone from Taiwan, halfway through my holiday and I have been trying to hold dien- is hard because it’s SO hot and sticky and water is sometimes hard to get hold of on shoRe. So then it’s a choice of fruit juice or soft drink.

Lots and lots of walking and if I’ve put any weight on its only a little. Good to see you are all still keeping on, congratulations on the losses and we’ll done for the good work! ‘See’ youin a week or two โ˜บ๐Ÿšข๐Ÿธ

• posted by Luckylinda
    on

Hi all – glad to hear everyone is doing well and trying their best to stick to the woe. I’m plodding along losing but very slowly at this stage. Not excercising at all but hope to get back to it in next two weeks – just out of routine at moment but sticking to the woe. I have a treat occassionally – glass of wine at weekends – small bit of cake at birthdays – and even a large bag of chips one night and still managing to lose. I think if we just stick to basics and have a treat once in awhile we can’t go wrong. I’m aiming to be at goal weight by mid-September (when I go back to doc for checkup) that will mean a massive 65lbs weight loss – have lost 40 so far so am hoping the last 25 is do-able in the next 10 weeks. But if not I will be happy with even 10 loss as I know I’m going in right direction. I love the way clothes fit me now – but my boobs – my poor boobs – shrinking violets they are ๐Ÿ™

• posted by pod
    on

Lucky Linda I laughed when I read your post! Poor boobs, I know how you feel. I’m still keeping on keeping on and believing I can do this! I’ll update on Tuesday when it’s the last day of the “June/etc.etc.” 4 week challenge.
    Hope everybody is doing ok and finding it easier to live with this diet as time goes by!
    Ann xx

• posted by bigeater
    on

Well, I haven’t been ambushed by any “loose” carbs jumping out of the bushes and beelining for my unsuspecting open mouth.
    However I have had a battle with my moods due to ptsd triggers. I have eaten more than usual and have drunk more than is wise on a weightloss regime for a diabetic. Fortunately I haven;t gained weight but I have to put the brakes on some fairly shabby behaviour.

Tomorrow is another day and hopefully will be a day when I can be really strict and determined again. Determined to lose weight for health and limit wine just because that is a bloody sensible thing to do. lol.

I have a habit of announcing new regimes which come unstuck. What I need to draw upon is some good old fashioned willpower.

Verano has loads of it – apart from a tussle with some outlaw digestives a while back. Go Verano!

Best to everyone. This forum is a great help to me. Thanks

• posted by pod
    on

Hey bigeater! We all come unstuck some days! Just get back on and keep on keeping on!,
    Hellyshear, just read your post, must have missed it before! You are doing awesome, size 22 to 14! Way to go !

• posted by Hellyshear
    on

Thanks Pod
    I still can’t believe it! Just trying to get the last stone off but it’s hard!!
    Going away in three weeks and I know I will stay on this WOE but just want to get as low as I can!
    Think everyone is amazing! It just sticking with it!!!

• posted by Mariet
    on

Hi everyone, I’m Baaack! ๐Ÿšข๐ŸŽŠ

Had a fabulous time, went so many places, met lots of great people and yummy,yummy food! And cocktails and champagne and lattes and now to face the damage with eight weeks to my son’s wedding.

My clothes all still fit but I am not hopping on the scales until tomorrow because my legs are swollen like elephant legs from the heat and the long flight. I am hoping the damage will be 2 or 3 kilos but will report tomorrow.

Good to see some of us are still here and keeping on.

Brrr, it’s freezing in Sydney! Can’t believe I was sweltering in Shanghai yesterday!

• posted by pod
    on

Great to see you back Mariet! Glad you had a fab time. And I can’t believe its freezing in Sydney.
    Enjoy today, and hopefully the scales will be kind tomorrow. But heyho, life’s for living, and with your great willpower you’ll soon remove any gain!

• posted by Mariet
    on

Thanks Ann. I’m back on it today and I am HUNGRY!!! Hopefully that will disappear quickly again!

• posted by pod
    on

Hi all! Hope you’ve all had a good week. I’ve removed 4lbs this week. As I didn’t remove anything last week I’m quite chuffed! That’s 3 and a half stone gone and 1and a half to go.
    Checked my bmi score today it’s 28.5. Still overweight but out of obese. Yay!
    Hope you all have a good day
    Ann x

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Great result Ann – you should be really proud to have come so far. Stick with it and the next half stone will soon be history too!

• posted by Mariet
    on

Three week self indulgent Asian cruise. Stuck to principles about 80% of the time as far as food went but there was alcohol every day, cocktails, champagne, spirits, you name it.

I had my fitbit on and averaged 12000 steps a day and 20 flights of stairs a day! Swam, played golf, strenuous shore excursions to fabulous places I’d never been before. Met some wonderful people and basically had a ball- now comes the bill ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Weighed this morning, 3kg up.

Here is my dilemma. I started this way of eating purely for vanity, to look ok for my son’s wedding in September. My weight now, after the holiday, was my original goal weight. I’d lost another 3kg because I could and it felt like such an achievement but when I caught sight of myself unexpectedly in mirrors etc at the start of the cruise, in summer clothes, I was shocked by my appearance. My face looked drawn and gaunt, my neck was stringy, loose skin flapping on my arms! Now I’m wondering whether to stay where I am, a little fuller , still a little overweight or try to get back to where I was 3 weeks ago. Maybe concentrate on toning muscles. Any thoughts welcome.

• posted by Verano
    on

Mariet if your health is fine 3kg is neither here nor there so stay at the weight you’re most comfortable at. As you say you started this WOE for vanity.

• posted by pod
    on

Mariet, I’m with Verano. If you feel and look good, what’s another 3kg? It’s only a number! If you don’t need to, why do it. Go maintenance!!

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Mariet, here is a short quote from my WW magazine (sad I know but I like to have something to read in English). The quote is from Oprah Winfrey (so I have acknowledged it). So, on the subject of losing or not losing weight but the importance of being healthy and appreciating your life.

– “It is frustrating to promise myself ‘I’m going to do it today…’ and then not stick to the plan… Now I dont have a goal in mind. I get to a certain weight and I’m okay and say ‘This is where I want to be. Hang in there. I’ll get there when I get there'”.

– She also says she changed her intention on why she wants to lose weight from just I want to get into a size 10 or look better etc. Now she says her intention is “to be the healthiest I can be…. physically, emotionally, spiritually.”

We beat ourselves up everyday for what we have not achieved but fail to look back on what we have achieved. Live a good and happy life. That doesn’t mean we stop trying to achieve greater and better for ourselves just forget about all the baggage.

• posted by Mixnmatch
    on

Hi Mariet, don’t despair about loose skin, it will improve if you keep working on it, keep well hydrated, moisturise the saggy areas and above all don’t feel you have to put weight back on if you feel good as you are, just to try to sort the skin out that way. It probably wouldn’t go back on the areas you choose anyway. I would however concentrate on toning muscles as well, the muscles will help you stay at whatever weight you choose to be when you start maintenance. Maybe give yourself a period trying to maintain at this weight and if you still feel you need to get back down that other 3 kg then you still have time.

• posted by Hellyshear
    on

Mariet I’m with the others- just stay where you are now- maintain your weight and exercise it makes us feel good and then see what you think!
    That’s what I’m going to do – I’m maintaining so I don’t have to buy anymore clothes- I’ve still got a stone to go but I think if I keep Eating this way and don’t put weight on I then may be ready for another round or I may just stay here!!
    Go with your heart x x we are all here with you!

• posted by Mariet
    on

Thank you all so much for your advice! You’ve affirmed what I was thinking myself and I’m going to concentrate on being fit and healthy and maintain where I am for the minute.

I was thinking about it last night and realised that now I’m home and no longer drinking cocktails etc some will probably go anyway. In fact, 1.2kg left me overnight. So, walking and weights here I come.

I really appreciate that you took the time to help me.

• posted by pod
    on

Good for you Mariet! I remember some people posting that they lost weight when they were maintaining. I think it’s probably where their bodies wanted to be! I hope so anyway. I’m seriously thinking about where I want to be when I stop dieting! But not stopping this Woe. I’ve had a dress hanging up in my bedroom since we all started all those weeks ago! It’s a size 12. I remember vividly buying it. It was 3 years ago, and I felt fab in it. When I comfortably fit in it, I’m going to maintain..I don’t know what weight I was, I think I was 10.7 but may be wrong. My target has always been 10st, but honestly, it’s just a number. If I feel ๐Ÿ˜Š good, that’s where I’ll stop. I’ll probably go on the fast diet, I basically am doing 16:8 now, so I’ll think I’ll manage. Let us know what you decide to do, ๐Ÿ‘

• posted by pod
    on

Sunshine-girl thanks for posting that Oprah Winfrey quote, it was really good. And if I may say so, you talk a lot of sense Too!๐Ÿ’

• posted by Luckylinda
    on

Hey Mariet – the cruise sounded fabulous dahling – lots to do and indulge in – and hey thats what life is about – having good times but being healthy to enjoy it. I’m like you skin floppin’ everywhere due south. I do mind about it but and its a big but – I like the way I feel and the fact that more in these last few months than in the last few years is the bonus. I’ve been reading about it and it can take two years for skin to catch up to sudden weight loss and sadly may never catch up – but I live in hope ๐Ÿ™‚ So… would you recommend cruise – what were the offshore tours like – did you get enough time to see the sites? My vision is a cocktail in one hand and a tall handsome stranger in the other hahaha – well atleast the cocktail anyway!

• posted by Mariet
    on

Hi Linda, good to hear from you. The cruise was great, thoroughly enjoyed it but I don’t know that is choose it for a first ever cruise. 21 days is a long time, many sea days. That’s never been a problem before but this time (Princess cruise) there were not many ship activities organised which I found unusual and what there was seemed to cater for an older demographic. Ballroom dancing, string quartets and trivia. Also a first, the live bands played inside in the atrium instead of poolside which was disappointing.

I still had a great time, the friends I went with are smokers and there’s no doubt about it, you meet more people and more fun people in the smoking areas! In most public areas people tend to stay in their own groups but in the smoking areas they chat and you meet then frequently. They’re not all smokers you understand, often like me they are there with people who are. I’ve come home FB friends with several from US and UK and we are planning a Mediterranean cruise with some year after next.

This cruise was mainly couples and groups so not many cocktails with handsome dark mysterious men ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

I had my fair share of cocktails without them though!

I adore cruising but for a first one I would go for a week or 10 days, with 7 or so ports that you’re interested in, and on another line! I found that Celebrity, Carnival and P&O have more things to do or watch if you don’t want to get involved and are more fun. Also a slightly younger and more varied passenger list.

We had Anytime dining and we’re willing to share a table so we met some great people at dinner which is always interesting.

About the ports- they were all fabulous apart from Xiamen in China and that was a combination of weather, 40degC and the ports being unaccustomed to receiving cruise ships so organisation wasn’t great. Loved Singapore,Taiwan, Hong Kong and Japan; Vietnam was overwhelming, went to Ho Chi Min city and the crowds and traffic were terrifying! I’d love to go back on a land based holiday and see more of the country, maybe with Cambodia.

It was a fantastic holiday and a good mixture of relaxing and active. I’m very glad to have this week at home before I go back to work though. I don’t want to bore you but happy to tell you anything else you’d like to know.

I thought I’d put on 3kg but after 5 days, 2 of them have drifted away so all the walking and stairways I took must have stemmed the damage ๐Ÿ˜Š

Now I’m back I’m looking for a dress to wear to my son’s wedding and that’s uphill work. Itโ€™s a Spring wedding 8 weeks away but all the formal dresses out now are dark and sombre winter ones. I’m tossing up leaving it a few weeks (anxiety in case I don’t find anything) or having one made from an Internet site. (But what if it doesn’t fit or is cheap& nasty! ) My mission today is to have another go around and if I don’t find anything I will bite the bullet and send off my measurements.

How are you going? Enjoying your summer I hope ๐ŸŒž

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hi Mariet, Our first cruise (well 2nd but we dont talk about Costa in the Far East!!!) and we decided on 7 days in the fjords of Norway. Went with P&O on their biggest ship (18 stories high with 3500 guests and 2500 crew) and it was fantastic, so many things to do I never got time to use the gym or the pool, yes it was warm enough. Okay there were lots of quizzes and dancing classes but we went to some interesting cookery demos and talks including one about serial killers given by a forensic psychologist who worked with Stuart Sutcliffe (Ripper), absolutely fascinating. We also went to the cinema a couple of times and saw film we would never have paid to see and found they were really good.

Our next cruise is also P&O in April going to Spain, Sicilly, Italy, Greek and Croatia then back down to Venice and Gibraltar. 17 nights but I think I am ready for that as I thought 7 days wasn’t quite enough and as we go from Southampton there are no airports, delays, long flights etc. We ate ‘freedom’ dining, same thing as you and met some very interesting people and never got stuck with the same crowd or the one you prefer to avoid, it also kept the conversation fresh. So glad you enjoyed yours.

One thing I like is you get to see so many new places and not get bored being in the same place, I dont like beach holidays but you can still go poolside or swim if you want to. Now I am back I am finding it very hard to get back into the swing but have ordered 2 dresses on-line which I might have to slim down to get into, we will see. Enjoy your next cruise when you decide where you are going.

• posted by Mariet
    on

Hi Sunshine Girl, what you describe on your cruise is much more like what I am used to so this last one was quite a surprise. Still had fun, you can nearly always have fun. It ask depends on who you’re with and their attitude. We were on the Majestic Princess on its maiden voyage and it was so different from my experience on other lines, out of interest when we got home I looked up the reviews, some very unhappy people. Though sadly the happy ones usually don’t bother to review.

The one you’re doing in April sounds fabulous. That’s the kind of thing we have in mind, if it comes off. I’ll be interested to hear how you find it.

• posted by Mariet
    on

Well, my weight has stoked at 66.2 which is ok, sticking to the principles (apart from the bridal shower- such yummy did and they had worked for days to peripatetic it all, would have been so rude…)
    Measured today and somehow have lost another inch from my hips. Sadly it has migrated to my waist ๐Ÿ˜ฏ But in happy news I’ve found a lovely dress and jacket to wear for the wedding, so happy! Now only shoes and purse to find and with 7 weeks to go it should be fine.

Hope you are all still hanging in there.

• posted by Oh2bthin
    on

Hi all – how’s everyone doing?
    I’ve fallen by the wayside over the last week as we had a weeks holiday – no cruise for us ๐Ÿ™ just a week at home to tackle the garden and catch up on some domestics – what can I say total disaster with food & drink but that was last week and I’m now focused again and back to basics. Day 1 (again) ๐Ÿ˜€ Looking forward to getting back in control x

• posted by Mariet
    on

Hi Oh2bethin, nice to hear from you and you’re right, lass week Is over and a glossy new week ahead! Holidays are always more difficult with no routine and the feeling that it’s a time for relaxing but you know you can do this. Best wishes for a big whoosh soon.

I’m trying to concentrate on fitness and toning which has been a big fail. Have only hit my step count once and haven’t done my strengthening routine at all. No excuses, I just haven’t done it ๐Ÿ˜

I’ve upped calories to around 1000 a day but shown a 300g loss for the week. I have to find a way to build exercise into every day- it’s so cold in the morning and when I get home from work I just want to veg with a book. So that’s my challenge for this week.

• posted by Luckylinda
    on

Hi guys glad to hear ye are still alive n kickin’ – I’m kinda in a boat without oars at the moment – not gaining but not losing either. Have been enjoying the glorious sunshine a bit too much and using it as an excuse to eat- drink and be merry (a little more than usual) so I need to pull back a bit. Am still keeping to the woe as much as possible but did have PASTA at weekend – very unintentional – but ate it all the same. First pasta since starting in Feb – ordered a lovely fish dish but it came with two stuffed cannelloni – hey wasnt’t going to say no but I really didn’t enjoy it the way I thought I would and realised that I don’t miss it at all and will probably be another six months or never if I eat it again. I too have to get out an move more – life seems to get in the way – that’s my excuse for being lazy ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by Oh2bthin
    on

Hi Mariet & Luckylinda

I’m mid week of first week knuckling down and I am starving ๐Ÿ™ worse than I ever was back in Feb – never mind ploughing on got determination written all over me lol

I’ve been doing this little 6minute full body toning exercise routine by Zana Morris (on YouTube) which isn’t much but I think it has helped with toning – am now upping it to morning and night everyday and trying to put in a few 5k runs a week (eh hmmm – well maybe 2, knees aren’t what they used to be) – I also like PIYO but my flexibility is shocking – ridiculous as I know I have to do it to improve flexibility and its all about the core so should try and do it more often – all the usual excuses family, working, too tired, can’t be bothered………..

LL – interesting about the pasta and not enjoying it now, pasta and rice use to be my go to foods and had one with every meal (and mounds of it – thanks sliming world!) can’t believe I have not missed them.

Hope everyone keeping on x

• posted by Mariet
    on

Oh2bethin you put me to shame. Here it is Thursday and I’ve done my routine once, on Tuesday. Today.

When I started back after the cruise I also found the hunger much worse than I remembered . Maybe I wasn’t as prepared or maybe I had just forgotten! I also got blinding headaches which I didn’t have first time round. It took a couple of days so hang on there.

I’ll look up the you tube thing, sounds good.

• posted by Mariet
    on

Another week gone and I’ve maintained within the range I wanted so that’s good. Hope things are going ok for everyone else.

• posted by Oh2bthin
    on

Morning Mariet- good to hear that maintenance is going well ๐Ÿ˜

Last week went well for me – hunger that I had at the beginning of the week subsided slowly and I managed to lose 4lbs which was great.
    Struggling a little this week but trying to stay focused as I’m away on Friday for a weeks holiday and I know that food and drink will be out of my control but not going to get too upset over it looking forward to the break too much to get stressed over my diet lol – will just need to jump straight back on to it when I get back.

Hope everyone else doing well x

• posted by Mariet
    on

Wow Oh2bethin 4lb is amazing, well done you! Enjoy your weekend away. One of the many great things about this way of eating is knowing that small excesses can be easily fixed up by going back on plan ๐Ÿ˜Š

My week’s been good, weight was drifting up so I incorporated a couple of ‘fast’ days of 600 cal and now back in the middle of where I want to be. I’ve also been doing the toning things more often than not which is an improvement ๐Ÿ˜‰ can now do a plank for 45 seconds and aiming for a minute next week.

Keeping on and hoping the week ahead is good for you.

• posted by Chelle1981
    on

Hey campers-

Thought I would say hi and see how you are all doing? I am doing great- on the count down to my wedding in May eek! As always I’m very up and down but pretty much since I started I’ve been good for breakfast and lunch and then dinner I try and be good but do still have carbs every now and then! however I am still slowly losing weight, even if it is slowly but I feel much healthier and for me that is the main thing- if I want something bad I think about it before I have it and it’s now a conscious decision and I look at what I’ve eaten the rest of the week and see if I deserve it, rather than just scoffing it down!

Hope you are all well xx

• posted by Mariet
    on

Hi Chelle, nice to see you again! I’m glad you’re still here.

My initial focal point when starting BSD was to look ok for my son’s wedding- it was last Saturday and i’m happy to say that I was really happy with my outfit and the way I looked so success โ˜บ good luck with yours, I’m sure you’ll look amazing. Still 8 months away but that will go so fast.

My daughter is getting married in June so I’ll still be here, creeping towards my final goal. When I work out what it is! I wish I could persuade her to try this way of eating, she’s piled on the pounds in the last couple of years but she’s not interested. Can’t give up pasta and rice so what can you do?

I think what you describe about mindfulness choosing to eat the odd carb rather than scoffing is fabulous. Those are the building blocks of healthy eating and good choices so well done you!

• posted by Luckylinda
    on

Hey all not sure if any of us still here and I’m as bad not posted for very long time but thought I’d check in with an update. Am 51 lbs down since starting. Last two months on a binge social things, moving,etc etc excuse excuse but still managed to lose a bit of weight. Stopped counting calories few months back but have kept to the BSD principals. bs slightly elevated at times defo the wine! So am being very strict for next couple weeks try lose a bit more before the xmas party season starts. Going for bloods next week and hopefully results will be as good as last time. Hope all are keeping well and still following this woe.

• posted by Mariet
    on

Hi Linda, I’m still here ๐Ÿ™‚
    51lb is amazing! Well done you and good luck with your bloods too. I have to have some taken this week- or next week. My biggest problem is hanging on from 5.30 when I get up until 8am when the blood collection office opens, without coffee. In fact I can’t do it so I’m hoping I can sleep in on Saturday and go then, so the wait’s not so long.

I can’t match your magnificent results but I’ve lost 46lb which was a quarter of my body weight- horrifying to think of! Not all was on BSD but the fastest and easiest ๐Ÿ™‚

I think I have about 3lb to go to get to my final goal, BMI a smidge under 25. But I’m slowly, slowly getting there, no rush now, I don’t think it’s going to make much difference to how I look or feel, it’s just my desire for a definitive finishing point.

It was so good to see your post and hear how you’re going, I am mainly on the 4 week challenges now, you’d be very welcome. It’s the November one, I’d love to see you there.

• posted by Chelle1981
    on

Hey all-

Thought i would pop in for motivation- it’s getting colder and all I want is carbs ๐Ÿ™

Please can I have some low carb soup recipes for lunches and inspiration for evening meals- lost my mojo and need a boost for Xmas xx

Please log in or register to post a reply.