2 or 3 meals a day?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Shelly27
    on

I was just wondering how everyone plans their meals for the day. Do people have 2 meals or 3 meals a day? I would love everyones opinion at which works best. Thankyou

• posted by M2019
    on

Hi Shelly,

I am doing the 800cals for 8 weeks approach.
    I have two meals a day – I have breakfast as close to lunch as possible in terms of timing and then dinner early evening. I try to keep eating within an 8 hour window.
    In terms of what works best, I would work with your own preferences (timing and food types) as much as possible within the BSD guidelines and any exercise you are doing rathe than replicate others. It also depends if you are diabetic or not.

For example, some people are all about variety – I am finding I prefer to have the same thing for breakfast every day. If you are diabetic you will probably want to avoid all bread, if you aren’t, you may want to include a cheeky slice in your carb allowance.

If you stay under 50g carbs and 800 cals, drop sugar and drink a truckload of water, you arent going to go far wrong :).

Good luck !

• posted by Rishi Sharma
    on

Hi
    I think human has to consume 3 meals a day so that it can clear his/her whole day with an energy without becoming tired.

• posted by JGwen
    on

You will find as you reduce the levels of carbs in your diet, so that your insulin levels are low and your body is fuelled from your body fat that you will no longer need to eat frequently.

Please log in or register to post a reply.