2.1.2019 Weekly weigh in and motivation to self

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by greenjanet
    on

I’m restarting on Wednesday 2 jan, I aim to put my starting weight, and motivational thoughts and goal for week ahead, to keep myself focused while I am retraining my mind, and log in every week good, bad or just stagnant, using humour and patient acceptance of my very lacking effort, which I’m aiming to transform. 💥😃💥
    I’m aiming for the success I had in 2016, everything crossed and psychological weapons at the ready. To get to my ultimate end goal 🌈🙋🌈
    Jan

• posted by wendleg
    on

Hi greenjanet and welcome if you are new to this forum.

Well done on setting your goals and you sound determined to succeed . I have a notebook in which I log all my foods /weigh ins etc keeping my choices low carb . Are you starting on the 8 Week programme ?

You might find it useful to check a couple of threads on the forum which will be very active in a few days time when the festivities are over :

Kazzee’s road trip to Easter
    The Positive thoughts thread

Lots of very supportive, inspirational people on both threads who can offer invaluable advice and encouragement. There are people at different stages of weight loss, some very successful maintainers too . Come and join us . You will be made to feel very welcome and all the best for success in 2019.

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Hi Wendleg
    Thank you for your message.
    I have followed the forums for almost 3 years so no not new to them, and yes I will be recommencing the fast 800, and thanks for the tips about the two forums you mentioned I joined the 16 week one a few days ago and the motivation one have followed since it was launched find it a good motivator.
    Good luck to yourself for the year ahead, may it be a good one for us all
    Jan

• posted by wendleg
    on

Morning Jan !
    Thats great ! Glad you are familiar with the forums.I reckon they will soon be teeming with activity . The support we receive on here is invaluable in keeeping us focused and motivated .Keep posting and all the very best to you

• posted by Verano
    on

Hi Jan . Welcome back ! See you on the various threads.

• posted by greenjanet
    on

🙋hi Verano
    Good to see you on here still
    Jan 😊

• posted by SueBlue
    on

Hi Jan, good to see your name again 🙂
    I’l join you in this thread as I’m restarting on 2nd Jan too, aiming to repeat my 2017 success 🙂
    I started writing in a brand new notebook this morning, planning the first weeks meals and a shopping list, it’s very much back to basics for me.
    I like your idea of logging starting weight and goals for each week, I think this will help me stay on track.
    I’ll log my starting weight and first goal on 2nd Jan 🙂

• posted by Californiagirl
    on

Hi Jan! Good to see you here again! Do I recall correctly that you had a big renovation project (a barn/house maybe?) ? Is it all done and beautiful? Did you have a good holiday?
    Best wishes for a good BSD 2019!

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Hi Sueblue
    Good to see another name I recognise, good idea about advance planning, think I will get that done today.
    Good luck to us all 🤗

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Hi California girl
    You have a good memory, the project is major three barns so still going on hopefully finishing this year, this spring we will be doing the tallest barn roof so need to get slimmer and fitter quick thank goodness for the BSD plan
    Happy 2019 to you 🤗

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Good to see both you greenjanet and you Sueblue – both names I recognise from sometime ago. Looking forward to seeing you both out and about on the various threads and following your progress. Best wishes to you both for success in achieving your goals in 2019.

• posted by Butterlover
    on

Hi Everyone .I will definitely join you. I started today to get back to healthy eating. Yesterday I had a binge.I cant bring myself to throw out goodies and I know that if they are in the house I will want them.I have tried eating one chocolate a day but I always fail .So I ate them all in 1 sitting also the short bread .some cream and various other remaining treats. I woke up this morning feeling really toxic so started on broth made from the leftover turkey and some salad.for the next 3 days I will stick to the bsd principles .serious counting of macros starts 2nd jan.Its nice to see some familiar names on this forum.this will definitely be a great year.

on

Oh wow Jan, the barn reno sounds very extensive and I bet fun, albeit with the usual headaches (and extra expense ha ha) of renovations!!! I hope it all gets finished this year!
    Hey Butterlover! Good to “see” you but sorry you are finding the lure of Christmas treats overwhelming. If you can stiffen your spine, THROW IT ALL OUT!!!! I personally STILL can’t have any treats at all in the house, even after three years on BSD! None, zip, zilch — I have absolutely no ability to avoid eating stuff when it is here, even dried fruit and crackers for heavens sake! My cupboards are so boring, and the fridge has meat and vegetables and cream and olives and cheese and that is the only way I can stay the straight and narrow.
    I always feel bad about it but once I have poured water on it (best solution) or put it in trash bin I no longer feel guilty. I just have zero actual willpower when face to face with a carbohydrate!
    Best wishes for 2019 and successful BSD year!

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Hi butterlover
    Welcome aboard the motivation bus hehe, I’m working hard at psyching myself up for the week ahead tomorrow as I know from previous starts I will be hungry for the first week, and as I work physically quite hard I find that very miserable, but hey who cares when you loose weight fast, bring it on, part of me is really excited, albeit I know I will have about 32 weeks to do if I’m really committed to get to my goal weight. If I’m lapsidasical about it it may take a year.
    But will record starting weight and goal for week and plan in total tomorrow, and I will use my fitness plan app as I find that very morale boosting, and I weigh everyday as I find that also focuses my mind, and I love seeing the graph gradually go down. I’m also going to do a load of measurements as I’m aware sometimes due to water retention I don’t loose weight but the c.m. go down. I also record and scan all my food using this app, it’s absolutely indispensable in my opinion.
    So today while I’m psching myself up to this, my mantra will be ‘nothing tastes as good as being slim feels’ , I need to do this for health as well as fitness, and at 61 after an adult life time of being overweight I would like to reverse that.
    So need to apply myself to organising a menu plan for the week, and a shopping list, but hurray have the absolute essentials, thick full fatgreek yog, Aldi one would like fage, but due to building work costs on a budget 😂 and summer fruits frozen such a bargain and I heat them up a little and it makes a lovely winter breakfast.
    So here we go preparation 🤗🤗🤗

• posted by SueBlue
    on

Janet I’m also looking at 32 weeks to a year to get to my goal weight. In 2017 it took me 11 months to lose 12.5kg, I’m definitely a slow loser.
    I’m starting today (it’s 2nd Jan here) so am going to record my goals and stats on here.
    Start weight is 211.6lb/96.18kg.
    To get to my healthy body weight I need to lose another 46.6lb. Ideally I’d love to lose 10% of my current body weight in the next 8 weeks, so 21lb, and then another 11lb in the remaining 8 weeks or so till Easter, and then the remaining 14-15lb by my birthday in September, or definitely by Christmas 2019.
    I like to set myself mini goals along the way, so my first one is to get to 205lb.
    Now off to measure myself and record that before breakfast – Greek yoghurt with mango and hazelnuts from the book. Lunch will be beetroot falafels – I do like them but my kitchen resembles a crime scene after making them! Dinner is going to be the Veg Frittata from the book with some left over turkey added.
    Let’s do this 👍

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Hi Sueblue
    Sounds like you are all ready to go, so where in the world are you, if you are a day ahead, so how was your first day 🙋
    I’m all ready for tomorrow just need to do measurements and weigh myself in the morning, I’ve planned to make mackerel frittata and make cumin lentil soup for lunch,
    So will be glad to get going.
    🙋 jan

• posted by SueBlue
    on

Jan I’m in Sydney, Australia. It’s 11am here now and so far so good. I delayed having breakfast until 9am as am going to try and eat in an 8 hour window If I can so that I get a 16 hour fast in until breakfast tomorrow. I can’t usually do this when I’m at work, but figure I can do it while I’m off and at weekends. Good luck with your first day 🙂

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Righto here I go
    Weighed in at 17 st 11 1/2 lbs exactly where I was 2 1/2 years ago when I started this 😤
    Never mind I’m on it now aiming this week to loose at least five of those pounds.
    I’m 5 ft 6 in so I’m aiming to get to 10 st 11 lb and I am thinking 6 -12 months to do it.
    So good planning and eating to us all
    Today’s mantra, in it to win it 😃

• posted by Oh2bthin
    on

Greenjanet – like your motivation. I’m in it to win with you 😄
    Need a jump start to the New Year and you’ve just given me that, will weigh and measure myself now.
    Looking forward to checking in with you and travelling along the motivational road to success.

• posted by SueBlue
    on

Well I have survived the first day! Stuck to plan food-wise except for the 8 hour window, and I swapped lunch and dinner around. I was out longer than expected today so dinner was later than planned. I made extra Frittata and beetroot falafels so have some lunches ready for another day. I drank 2 litres of water – very easy to do in this 36 degree heat! It would have been closer to 3 1/2 with cups of tea and some flavoured water (fruit infusion). I’m about to go for a walk now so that I can get my steps up – I’m aiming for 8-10,000 per day.
    Hope everyone else has a good day too. One day at a time is my motto!

• posted by Squidge
    on

I’ve only got 9 lb to lose to get to my target weight – that isn’t a huge amount, especially as last year I needed to shift more than double that to get into the healthy weight range – and I did it and kept it off. I did lose some more after that, but in my mind I’d set the goal of being my current weight and towards the end of the year I overindulged and put some on again.

My goal now is to stick quite strictly to the diet until I reach my target weight – I don’t really mind how long that takes as long as I keep heading in the right direction – and then maintain that until this time next year.

SueBlue, setting a series of goals, rather than attempting to get there all at once sounds very sensible.

Greenjacket, I can see it must seem disappointing to be where you were two years ago, but if you’d not done the diet at all I guess you might now be heavier? Hopefully you’ve learned from past attempts and will do really well this time.

Re Christmas treats – I bought and baked some and of course that meant I ate them. We did make an effort not to have as much as before though, and were so good at that a few days before Christmas I panicked thinking we had nowhere enough for us and our guests. I was wrong, we did – easily enough. No one even seemed to notice what was ‘missing’. It’s a lot easier to resist carby food if you don’t have much in the house!

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Evening
    Sue blue well done on your first day I was having frittata as well a smoked mackerel one very nice and quite filling.
    Otobethin love the name but I’m thinking it will be true soon enough, well done for hopping on the bus.
    Squidgy welcome aboard our personal motivation bus, on travels to our next day of planning, happy eating feeling hopeful and soon very full of energy.
    Ooh I love this plan 😃😃😃
    I made the Arabic lentil soup today very lush, mind you my fab soup maker conked out it wouldn’t heat up, shame as it chops, purées and cooks it all on a timer, so had to resort to the old saucepan 😤 might have to get a new one as they are so time and labour saving.
    So tomorrow will be having more soup, and spaghetti Bol for dinner with courgette love using the spiralizer.
    Well got one more cup of tea for today then the calorie count is 823 and carb count of 70 that was due to the high carb if the lentils I should have calculated them a bit more precisely, but I will use up the other 3 portions as I can’t bear to waste nutritious food and just work around the little carby monsters 😃😃😃
    What you guys all having for dinner tomorrow
    🙋🙋🙋

• posted by SueBlue
    on

Thanks Jan 🙂 Day 2 for me, dinner will be a Fajita bowl – I’m making Chicken Fajitas for the family and will have mine in a bowl, without the tortilla. I’m thinking some black beans, quinoa, tomato, red capsicum, avocado and the chicken will make a nice meal. Breakfast was scrambled egg and smoked salmon. Lunch I’m not sure as having a day out shopping with my daughters, and the eldest is taking us out to lunch 🙂 I’ll choose a salad or steak or something, I find I can almost always find something BSD friendly when I’m out. Daughter #2 is doing Keto and orders McDonalds burgers without the bun, she has it wrapped in a lettuce leaf instead! At least it’s a bit cooler today, 31 degrees, but it’s back to the hotter weather tomorrow.
    One thing I had forgotten about with drinking so much water that what goes in must come out – I was up 6 times at least last night!

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Blimey sueblue you are defo in ketosis six times, man alive, still it kick starts everything doesn’t it 😃😃😃

• posted by SueBlue
    on

Haha yes Jan! It didn’t help that I’d had a mug of coffee at 11pm either!
    I had a better night last night thank goodness.
    Day 2 went well, I did end up at 1020 calories, so over what I planned but food was all on plan and I walked over 16,000 steps.
    Day 3 menu is Greek yoghurt with berries and flaked almonds for breakfast, veg Frittata or beetroot falafels for lunch with some salad, and chicken burrito bowl for dinner. I was going to make that last night but had zucchini noodles with smoked salmon, cream cheese and Parmesan cheese instead.
    Today I’m going to prep some meals for next week. I bought a large pack of smoked salmon on clearance and need to use it up today so thought I’d make some crustless quiches which I can freeze for lunches.
    I’m resisting the urge to weigh myself. I was weighing daily but find this stressful sometimes as I hate it when I’ve stuck to plan and the scales don’t budge (or go up!), so I’m trying to do weekly weigh-ins instead.

• posted by SueBlue
    on

Also a belated thanks for your well wishes SunnyB 🙂

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Hi how’s everyone doing.
    Day 2 for me is completed food diary logged me at 775 cals and 81 carbs due to the blinking high carbs in the lentil soup, but only two more portions to eat, then I can make a lower carb one 😃
    I’ve had a bonkers day zooming all over the place, I’m amazed I’ve stayed true to the plan, so one more cup of tea and I keep my lips zipped 🤐 until tomorrow morning
    Jan 🙋

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Hiya how’s everyone doing.
    Ive had a bril day today, been very busy had my usual yog/berry breaki, boiled eggs for lunch and fish and stir fry for dinner 721 cals 42 g carb
    Mind you I’m feeling a bit hungry half hour after finishing. BUT IM IN IT TO WIN IT and I’m loving the way the scales are going down every morning at the moment, and hurray no carb flu at the mo. So all going well 😃😃😃

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Well I’m surprising my self today decided to try the 18/6 fast and managing well so far, feeling very unnervingly full of energy, so just enjoying it.
    Hope you are all having a good day also
    Jan🙋

• posted by Oh2bthin
    on

Hi Greenjanet
    Sounds as if you are winning!
    I’ve been taking it slow this week, lots left over from the festive period 😱 so I’ve just been concentrating on cutting out all the bad carbs and having protein & veggies – I must admit it’s been pretty easy and the waistband is already giving a little 😁
    I tend to fall quite easily into the 18/6 way of eating – especially during the week, weekends not so much.
    Just spicing up some steak mince to have with a fresh tomato, cucumber, coriander and yogurt salad for a late brunch.
    Keep up the good work – we can do it 👍

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Yep we are in it to win it 💥💥💥 and get it all gone 💃💃💃

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Day 4 in the bag 764/47, so pleased with that, carbs were good as I didn’t have the lentil soup.
    Pleased that I managed my fasting times it ended up as 18/6, and I think it’s quite doable way of eating, and I like the feeling of calmness it gave me, eating felt more leisurely.
    So I will be repeating that tomorrow

• posted by SueBlue
    on

Well done on your day 4 Jan, you’re doing great.
    My calories were about 1100 yesterday for my day 4, a bit more than planned! I was out with my husband very early in the morning (5am) and we did loads of walking – 17,650 steps, or 12km according to my iPhone! I was then up until nearly midnight, so it was a long day and I ended up having a few glasses of wine and soda in the evening, which bumped up the calories. I’m trying to keep having wine to once or twice per week only, and none some weeks iwhere I can.
    I had a sneaky weigh in this morning, I have lost 1.5kg since this time last week, so very happy with that 🙂
    Today I will be staying home and enjoying my last day off before going back to work tomorrow. At least I’m prepared food-wise, freezer is full of soup, frittata, falafels etc. I have also made up a ‘snack box’ with a couple of boiled eggs, some babybel cheese and celery sticks. I don’t plan to eat snacks but it’s good to have something on hand. Yesterday I took one of the boiled eggs and babybels with me and had them for breakfast while we were out.
    On the menu today is Portabello mushrooms with feta cheese for breakfast, salmon Frittata and salad for lunch, and roast beef and veggies for dinner. This comes in at 630/40 according to My Fitness Pal. Calories will go up though by the time I add tea and coffee and salad dressing etc. I should be able to do 16:8 today as I can delay breakfast till 10am.
    Thankfully the weather is cooler, a top of 23 I think – after days of high 30s and 40 degrees this is very welcome!

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Hey Sue blue
    Your steps amazing, and good start with the weight loss it’s so encouraging isn’t it
    Well I’m loading out blocks today for one of the barn footing, they are solid concrete and very heavy and hubby is needing regular feeding, so I successfully survived torture of cheese toasties yeh I thought well done I’m still on the motivational 🚌
    Then half hour later he says ‘can I have some more tea, and some of that xmas cake 🍰
    But wey hey amazing myself I also survived torture by Xmas cake , in the voice of that famous reggae singer from the 70s what’s his face oh I can’t remember but I sang to myself ‘get up on to that bus’ to the tune of one of his famous records ooh damm can’t remember but I can sing it how daft, so pleased with myself I am 😃💃😃
    Got to get back to the blocks

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Hubby says it’s james Brown Get up of that thing
    💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

on

Way to amaze yourself Greenjanet!!!

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Well last few days cals have been below 800/50 , chuffed with that. Ran the cheese toastie gauntlet again, woo hoo bring on James brown and get up on that motivation bus jan yeahhh, then the dear hubby wanted a repeat tea and Xmas cake so lots more James Brown to motivate myself, and it’s working 💃💃💃 my scales this morning beginning of day six show a 5 1/2 lbs loss 💥💥💥, very pleased with that.
    Looking forward to smoked mackeral frittata for dinner, such a tasty filling dinner love it.
    So mantra for the rest of the day in James Brown voice and singing ‘ get up on that motivation bus, and dance’
    💥💥💥

• posted by SueBlue
    on

Sounds like you are going great Jan, well done on your loss so far. I would find it hard to resist both cheese toasties and Christmas cake!
    I keep hearing James Brown in my head now! Am going to use it today whenever I feel tempted to eat something I shouldn’t!
    Yesterday, my day 6, was up and down for me,. Breakfast was on plan (salmon Frittata), and I brought my lovely colourful lunch to work – beetroot falafels, dukah toasted pumpkin cubes, rocket and tomato – looked like a rainbow 🙂 BUT I didn’t get to eat it! First day back at work was so busy I didn’t get a lunch break, so I left it in the fridge for today. That meant I was starving by the afternoon and I couldn’t say no when the biscuits were brought out, only had 2 but I was annoyed with myself afterwards. Dinner was on plan, left over roast beef and veggies, but then I joined my husband in having dessert (ice cream), so it’s back on the bus for me today for day 7!
    Breakfast is egg and bacon, lunch is in the fridge from yesterday and dinner will be the last of my salmon frittatas with some Greek salad.
    I’ll check back in tomorrow with my week 1 results.

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Hi sue blue
    Yesterday was in the past one moment at a time, and I find if singing at the top of my voice ‘get up in that bus ‘ in the James Brown tune I can’t eat and it makes me smile while I’m jigging away, I keep telling myself if I eat sugary things then it will trigger my appetite and staying under 800 cals means I push myself into ketosis, so that suppresses my appetite, I just keep thinking about that and eventually I won’t be tempted.
    Be patient with yourself we will all get there 💃💃💃

• posted by Gabby72
    on

Hi all – it was great to read this thread. So many inspirational stories and so many challenges I can relate to.
    I started this week – SueBlue I’m from Australia too. Canberra based.
    It’s day 3 for me. I started at 106kgs on Monday and today I’m 104.3kgs. Hoping it continues to come off – I have a long way to go however ….. another 34.3kgs to lose.
    I have an immediate health challenge which is keeping me motivated – high blood pressure. In my DR’s words, “this is an unacceptable blood pressure for you!” She is giving me six weeks to show her I can get it down or I might be going on meds (yikes).
    Today has been tough – I think this is what you call the carb flu (?). Lethargic and a bit cranky.
    I look forward to reading more success stories on here.
    Cheers, Gabby72!

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Hi gabby
    Welcome onto the motivational bus, I’m still singing James brown as I’m weak at times and it keeps me pepped up
    I’ve just finished my week one and had my weigh in and lost 7 1/4 pesky pounds, delighted with that, and the same will happen for you just keep focused, it always takes me 3 weeks to get into this properly and it feels amazing as you journey along.
    How’s everyone else doing 🙋🚌🙋
    Jan

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Ooh feeling like I could eat something yummy fortunately the most exciting things in are digestive biscuits, so having another cup of tea instead 😃

• posted by MagicBean
    on

Ooh digestives! You tempt me Green Janet – love them ! Love to dunk them in tea and they’re lovely with cheese yum . I’ve not got any and it’s just as well. I’ve only been bsd ing for three days and now I have a sneaky thought in brain about where I might get some.
    Sigh – Magic Bean

• posted by Gabby72
    on

HI GreenJanet – 7.25 pounds is fab. I hope I achieve that by Monday. I weighed in this morning at 2.2kgs/4.95lb loss. I’ve got three days to hopefully drop another 1.5 kgs. I was hoping to be in Ketosis by now but still not – I’ve been really careful with my carb count. Everything I have read seems to suggest it takes 3-4 days – does anyone have any other experiences? I’ve certainly felt like rubbish so I thought I must be on the way?? Ohh well – keep plodding and see what happens.
    I went for a walk last night while the family and friends were having chicken schnitzel for dinner – when I walked back in the house it smelled soooooooo good! Went straight for a shower, came out and had a delicious bowl of soup 🙂
    Looking forward to my husband starting this with me next week – it will make it much easier.
    Have a great day! Gabby72

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Hi Gabby
    Well done re the soup, nothing tastes as good as being slim feels I keep telling myself, makes you feel very virtuous doesn’t it.
    What you said about Ketosis I usually go into it and start peeing for England what is commonly called the woosh by about 36-48 hours, but it wasn’t so noticeable this time I noticed a change in the taste in my mouth like a bad breath smell, so I knew I was in ketosis, so I don’t know whether it’s because it’s winter and I work outside in the cold, so that may change things.
    I’m sure there will be some more pesky pounds gone for you soon
    I’m having the aubergine bake for dinner today what are you having.
    Happy BSD ing jan 🙋

• posted by JGwen
    on

Hi Gabby,
    I bought myself one of the cheap breathalysers from Amazon to use as a keto monitor. – This link works for me and shows a photo of the model I brought. https://www.fatforweightloss.com.au/measure-breath-ketones/
    I find it helpful because once you have the nack of how to blow into it, (its the last part of your breath) then it means you can easily monitor throughout the day your bodies responses to different foods, exercise etc. – You can tell I am a bit of a geek.

Interestingly I started to get some strange readings over the weekend. I was in ketosis, and despite not eating and being physically active my readings gradually reduced to 0 over the course of the day. – The following day I started to come down with a cough which must have been the reason for the change of the readings.

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Hi magicbean
    Welcome onto the motivational bus, sorry I made you think about digestives, pesky blighters definitely not worth spoiling a good BSD day, nice cuppa always works for me instead.
    Keep up the good work and you will soon be at week 2
    Jan 🙋

• posted by MagicBean
    on

Hiya greenJanet, I enjoyed thinking about the combo of digestives and cheese etc but didn’t let myself get any .
    I’ve been good today, too, making that 4 days runnning on v low cal – tiny amount of time in the scheme of things I know – but you’ve got to start somewhere. I previously did 5/2 for a long period and lost a few kilos (4or 5 ) but scuppered self by drinking too much wine on non diet days.
    Will be doing a weigh in on sat morning and comparing with pre Christmas weight. Feeling good on the whole. Hope you’re still driving the motivational bus. Onwards and downwards!!

• posted by alliecat
    on

Resist, MagicBean!

Hello, Gabby! The number of days until “ketosis” is consistent with what I have read too, with the exception of one
    in depth article I remember reading quite awhile back. It suggested that in the case of extreme insulin resistance,
    it can take up to 3 weeks to reach this exalted state 🙂 It did take me @ 2 weeks, but I knew I was there when my
    energy levels soared. It did require that I cut the carbs to <20g per day though. This is not necessary for everyone,
    however. I hit a weight loss plateau for 18 days about 2 months in, and the carb reduction got me off of it, and it was
    then that I discovered how fabulous ketosis is. That was over 2 years ago, and I’ll never forfeit feeling 25 years
    younger for the momentary pleasure of carbs/sugar ever again. Have you had time to research insulin resistance?
    Without careful carb counting, we can’t establish an accurate baseline for ourselves. After that, adjustments can
    be made. 🙂

Best of luck to all of you newcomers!

Allie

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Hi Magicbean
    Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow 😃😃😃

Please log in or register to post a reply.