1st day , hunger pangs?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Paulvee
    on

Hi it’s my 1st day, not done bad up to now, but really starving now and getting a bit edgy Any tops appreciated thanks in advance

• posted by pmshrink
    on

Hi Paul
    Soup.
    Marmite drink.
    More water
    Coffee.
    It goes after 2 days usually
    Penny

• posted by Porkyatbest
    on

The Marmite drink has really helped me as well. Loads of B vitamins apparently, and B12 is hard to find usually. I’ve also found a 0.6 l filter water bottle really useful. I just keep filling it up from a normal tap and I’m up to 3 litres a day (from roughly nothing). Seems to help a lot. Good luck.

• posted by Queenvix
    on

I was on my first day yesterday too and could have eaten the chair leg by early evening! Today I made some cauliflower carrot and ginger soup today and that really helped having a bit of that. I also ate half my Bircher at a time and half my falafels at a time and that has really helped- good luck and let us know if you come up with any tips!

• posted by sap263
    on

hi, i try and not eat till lunch somedays, especially when i go to running club and the have my green smoothie at the end of the day

• posted by Pat.Unlimited
    on

Tin of tomatoes – with some seasoning of choice.

Please log in or register to post a reply.