💕Weekly Stats – Celebrate You

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by HappyLife
    on

Hey all, hope you’re doing well. Here’s my first week stats:
    Weight loss: 19.6 lbs
    Inches lost: 7.5 inches
    Blood sugar: 81 (down from 107)

I lost a lot the first week due to water loss but weight is weight and it’s better for my bones. 😀
    Also, I keep calories between 800-900 and carbs between 20-30 (two days were only around 7).
    My weekly averages per day were 858 calories and 28 carbs.

• posted by Lynnemorgan
    on

I have done the diet for two weeks and have lost one pound! Help

• posted by HappyLife
    on

Hi Lynne, are you adhering to the plan 100%? I only ask as a doctor friend told me that if we go off one day it takes three days back on for our bodies to get back on track and start losing again.
    I guess my only thought would be to make sure you’re logging al your food in an online program. I use the chronometer app on my phone which is free and shows all the minerals and vitamins as well as other key points. I think others use my fitness pal.
    Good luck!!

• posted by AnnieW
    on

Hi Lynne not everyone drops lbs like there’s no tomorrow, so hang in there. Sometimes our bodies take a little time to work out what’s happening. As long as you are keeping to this way of eating you will lose. The fat cells take on water as the fat leaves them, leading to no weight loss, and even a possible slight gain, but when the body realises all is well it releases the water, the fat cells collapse and you lose weight. This is also known as the whoosh effect. Use the search box to find posts about it.

In the meantime take measurements, including “odd” places like neck, thigh, calf as we often lose inches/cms even when the scales don’t budge – honest. I lost fat from my neck(!) I only realised when some usual combinations of necklaces and necklines stopped working together.

Please log in or register to post a reply.