Loved this was very tasty, family enjoyed it as well.
• 120g chorizo chopped into smallish pieces
• 1/2 tsp sweet paprika
• 150g canned butter beans, rinsed
• 1 red onion
• 1 red pepper sliced
• 6 cherry tomatoes halved
• 1 finely chopped red chilli (optional)
• 1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
• 2 big handfuls of rocket/arugula
Heat your pan and add the chorizo until it starts to release its oil and is crisping. Remove the chorizo with a slotted spoon and leave aside.
Add the onions peppers and chilli (if using) to the chorizo oil and stir for 3-4 minutes, add the butter beans and tomatoes and warm through. Add the chorizo back to the mixture and sprinkle over the parsley. Season to taste.
Add half of your rocket to each plate and top with the chorizo mixture.