I might try this and add a bit of smoked salmon too! I will report back. Thanks for sharing
A portable breakfast, brunch or lunch…easy to make and really tasty!
• 4 eggs (small,are fine)
• 4-5 button mushrooms, chopped small
• 100g full fat cottage cheese
• A slice of ham, chopped OR a rasher of bacon cooked and chopped OR small amount of Feta, crumbled (optional)
• A dozen baby spinach leaves, shredded
-Cook the mushrooms in a non - stick pan (make sure the water has drained from them)
-Beat the eggs with the cottage cheese and season
-Lightly grease a 6 hole muffin pan with oil ( I use a silicon muffin tray and a bit of coconut oil on my finger to do this)
- add the mushrooms, cooked bacon/ham or feta (if using) and the spinach equally in the muffin pan
- bake at 180 for 30-35 minutes
Lovely warm or cold, they work out at under 100 calories each so a couple of these make a great breakfast or lunch. They also store in the fridge for a few days.