Youve had that operation haven't you, she said to me

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Hehe just need to tell you this its hilarious, I live in a historic market town in Kent, other words everyone is nosy. This customer said to me in a hushed voice, she was the only person in the shop, in hushed tones she said, ” you’ve had that operation thingy , haven’t you, ” I said sorry what operation thingy, is that , then she said in a way like she was talking about flogging me some stolen goods or something. ” you know that bunghole operation they do when they tie up something to stop you eating” how I didn’t laugh I don’t know. So I told her all about BSD she then went into that glazed look and said oh no you can’t diet without eating pasta etc, I then thought about what someone posted on here where her husband gave the look oh I can’t do the BSD I will die without pasta etc. I then proceeded to tell her I had lost 18 lbs by eating beautiful foods. She walked away convinced I had lied to her I think, how can anyone loose weight doing the BSD look. But honestly aren’t fold funny I ask you bunghole, she meant keyhole. Still chuckling now.
    Love Jan ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• posted by reversing_prediabetes
    on

That’s hilarious… take it as a compliment!!

• posted by Janeycoughdrop
    on

Haha that made my day! It’s amazing that people don’t realise that eating properly can work just as well as surgical intervention!! Keep up the good work Jan!

• posted by Nettle
    on

The new BUNG HOLE method can save the NHS millions!
    I’d like to give a hearty belly laugh but…. hey….can’t find my belly anymore. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Thanks for sharing.
    N

• posted by Figment
    on

Oh now that was funny and must have made your day. How long has it taken you to lose the 18lbs? I’m sure you said you had been on this 3 weeks. surely thats taken much
    Longer?
    Regards Fig

• posted by Bill1954
    on

LMAO
    I’ve had a few people enquire about my health because of the eight loss, and I agree, everyone seems to think that pasta, rice, and bread are good diet foods.
    It’s really hard getting the message across when everyone has been brought up on the low fat drivel.

• posted by Timmy
    on

I AM CORNHOLIO. I NEED PEE PEE FOR MY BUNG HOLE.

I’m betting no-one on here know what the f… I’m on about.

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Hi figment
    I am at day 15 and have now lost 19 lbs, but I have a lot to loose, it was 104 when I started, so it’s speedier for me, at the moment.
    Regards
    Jan ๐Ÿค—

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Timmy
    Enlighten us we are dying to know

• posted by Timmy
    on

It’s from Beavis and Butthead the Movie.

• posted by Lucky Maneki
    on

I knew Timmy, dammit stop beating me with phrases, you did it the other day too!

Oh I would have died laughing, that is priceless Janet!

• posted by Timmy
    on

You snooze you lose. Or to give another film quote ….. Lahoo saherr.

OK, what film is that from!?

• posted by Lucky Maneki
    on

Ace Ventura!

• posted by Timmy
    on

Nice! You’ve got the same movie taste as me ๐Ÿ˜‰

Please log in or register to post a reply.