Yes!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by mallymac
    on

75 years old, fat, type2 for 15 years. Start 90 kg. BMI 29 waist 42.5 inches. Start 6 June2016, bit of a struggle but the thought of reversing type 2 was some spur. Finished 6 august 2016 72.5Kg BMI 24.5 Waist 36 inches. Transition to 6 and 1 ( as I struggled with 5 and 2). managed to keep weight fairly stable despite odd pub meal ,pint of beer and wicked desserts. Skip lunch or increase exercise sorts it out.
    I can run now for first time in decades and run 3 miles every other day, on other days I do 5K on exercise bike with 3 HIT sessions then about 30 minutes of stretching and strength exercises.
    Haven’t felt so good as far back as I can remember.
    Thank you Michael and team. If I can do it anybody can.
    Annual diabetic screening review today, my figures say that I am no longer in the diabetic range, my medication has been cut significantly, I have a review in 3 months to see if I can maintain this level ( I will).

mallymac

Cost me a bomb in new clothes, worth every penny.

• posted by Snoop
    on

Mallymac, what an amazing achievement! Congratulations. You must be really pleased. Hope the review goes well. Sounds like you’ve got the determination to make sure it does.

• posted by Natalie
    on

Wow that is incredible. So good to hear your success.

Please log in or register to post a reply.