What else can I eat but courgette or cauliflower as a main

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Jameshughes
    on

Need food inspiration

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Hi James – I’m guessing you are looking for something to replace the potato/rice/pasta element? My suggestion is to get used to having meals without a substitute for these – so just have a protein element and plenty of above ground veggies. Making this a habit, means that it becomes easier when eating out, as there is rarely courgettie or cauli-rice available on such occasions. You can have lentils, chickpeas. etc., but best kept in small quantities as these are high in complex carbs.

If you can tell us more, like if you are a vegetarian or vegan, or if you eat meat, eggs, etc. I’m sure there will be lots of suggestions coming in for you.

• posted by Baristagirls
    on

Hello James, I echo SunnyB – the plate looks a bit empty to start with but soon you realise you are not hungry!
    The jewelled feta pepper recipe in the book is lovely.
    Also do you like beetroot? Can try beetroot salad. Or butternut squash salad.

• posted by Marsbar
    on

You don’t say whether you are vegan ,vegetarian,pescatarian or omnivore.Just avoid the ‘Pure,White and Deadly’

Please log in or register to post a reply.