Weird Body

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Collie
    on

Hi All
    I have just experienced a really weird 36 hours. Yesterday I was just sooooo hungry could not overcome despite mindfulness etc. But I did not want to eat the refined carbs I would normally fall back on. Ended up eating 2 large bsd meals. I increased my fats and protein but it was a horrible way to feel .I had also drunk loads . Then went on to night shift and ate nothing 12 1/2 hrs then home to bed and have just broken my fast (yoghurt and berries) at 1500 hrs (22hrs in total fast) I now feel back to normal and feel I can cope with bsd today . So lesson I have learnt is to listen to my body for what ever reason I needed some calories. The main really interesting point was the awareness I seem to have developed re quality of food. Not long ago I would have just binged.
    Has any one else had similar.
    Thanks for reading back on day shifts from tomorrow not sure which way is up hopefully sleep tonight.

• posted by Baristagirls
    on

How long have you been on the diet for Collie?

• posted by Collie
    on

Hi Baristagirls
    I’m near the end of my 4th week . I’m going freestyle not always sticking to 800 exactly. But close. However no processed carbs only carbs from veg and fruit. . X

• posted by Baristagirls
    on

Well done Collie, I’d say you could hardly call it a slip up as you neither binged nor ate the wrong food… I’m wanting more calories and only on day 4 🙂 🙂

Please log in or register to post a reply.