Week 1 result

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Salma1985
    on

Okay……….so went from 75.6KG on 16.1 to 72.1 this morning.
    3.5kg loss in a week, despite going away for the weekend and allowing one day of big time eating is very promising…kept my carbs under control but not my calories that day necessarily!
    Had two days of feeling crappy but now am feeling amazing..the aim is 65kg by the end of this. Really hoping to get there. Hope everyones having a great day xx

• posted by Theodora
    on

Well done, Salma. 🙂

My first week weigh in this morning too (though, despite best intentions, I have been weighing daily) and I have dropped 8lbs (3.62kg) so very similar result and am aiming for a similar end weight as yourself – more if possible, but I really want to maintain my end weight, so no point in being too ambitious.

Also, my BMI has dropped from 29.4 on day 1 (hasn’t been lower than that for years) to 28 this morning and my body fat percentage has dropped from 33.6 to 32.6.

I too had a couple of days not feeling great, very weak, but think I am through that now.

WooHoo – doing the happy dance here. 🙂

The only fly in my ointment is that my waist measurement hasn’t moved – well maybe by a couple of millimetres, but certainly no more than that 🙁

Any more end of week one results?

• posted by Predhaynes
    on

Hello guys, I would also like to reach a similar weight. I just started today. I was prediabetic, 42 mmol/mol but now 39. But I still weigh 78kg and my waist size is 37 inches. I will be doing the diet for two weeks starting from today.

Please log in or register to post a reply.