Week 1 down

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by anthony
    on

Having finished Week 1, I just got on the scale. I lost 13 pounds. Pleased. This was my second start –stopped on day 3 the first time ’round, stopped when my doctor told me I’d be having surgery a couples days from then. Not a good time for such a radical change, but this time went very smoothly and I’m hoping for the endurance to do the next couple of weeks. The surgery was for nerve degeneration in my right arm and hand. Know what the number 1 risk factor for this condition is? Right! High blood sugar. Having surgery on the last arm and hand in a month. But I need this to work! By the way, I started at 272 pounds and am 259 today. 6 foot, 2 inches. A way to go, but a nice beginning. Good luck to all!

• posted by Izzy
    on

You’re doing great congratulations on that massive weight loss! Hope week two goes smoothly for you 🙂

• posted by LindaA
    on

Well done Anthony, it sounds like you’re putting all the puzzle pieces together and have figured out what you have to do for the rest of your life.
    Please keep us informed of how you go after week 2 and don’t be discouraged if you don’t lose as much.
    I’m a 5’6″ female and lost 4.6kg ( just over 10lb) in my first week. I’m on day 4 of week 2 and I can see that the scales are not being as generous even though I’m doing the same as in week 1. I’m not worried, follow the plan and it will happen😀

Please log in or register to post a reply.