Tinned tomatoes! Are they allowed?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Forkers
    on

Hi all,
    I fear I have got lazy in my 5th week as dinner wise I’m resorting to 100g chicken, 1/3 aubergine, 2 mushrooms and half a 400g tin of tomatoes.(plus spice and a splash of white wine vinegar) IS THAT TOO MUCH?
    After iv eaten it, my mouth feels weird like it was full of sugar. Has anyone else experienced this?

• posted by Nettle
    on

Hi Forkers

Insert practical for “lazy.” Remember you are training to maintain this pattern for ever therefore you need to adapt as you go.
    I guess if you look at the tin under the carb rating you will see how much sugar lies therein. The palate doesn’t lie so something was going on.

Our taste buds and brain chemicals alter rapidly on this plan, I never had a sweet tooth anyway but now any thing the slightest bit sweet has me wincing, it tends to reduce the amount of that item I enjoy….hey presto.

Congrats on week 5. Times flies, I think I replied to you in the initial days.
    N

Please log in or register to post a reply.