The scales don't lie!!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Leeanne
    on

I look after my youngest granddaughter one day a week. She’s 11 months old. She’s a chubby cutie! Today I decided to get on the scales whilst holding her. I was flabbergasted when I discovered I’d lost her equivalent body weight plus 2lbs extra. She’s heavy to carry and you know you’ve got her! No wonder my knees feel better!!

• posted by Switzerland
    on

Hi Leeanne,
    That’s so good – well done. It keeps it real when you can physically see the amount of weight you’ve lost (your granddaughter) plus more (I guess she’s to young to hold 2lbs butter while you have her in your arms!)
    Best wishes.

• posted by Frog
    on

well done on the loss Leanne
    It’s always good to have something to help visualise what you’ve managed to loose – and when it’s something – or someone – you can carry (just), it helps you realise what a strain you’ve been putting your body under lugging it around 24/7.

Please log in or register to post a reply.