The end of my eight weeks!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Autumn
    on

Hi everyone! I thought I’d just leave a quick update on my post 8 week results. Just some quick FYI before hand, since I made quite a few alterations. First, I personally found the 800 kcal to be too low for me (a persistent listlessness that made me more than a little nervous), so mid-way I upped it to <1000/day and that seemed to work perfectly. I also added 2 cheat days (but still kept it between 1500-1200) and I never did start to exercise. At first because I was always just SO TIRED, and after I upped the calories per day, because my schedule went from normal to crazy. I am starting to work out now, and will in the future, it just wasn’t part of my success so far. Anyway, with all those caveats out of the way…the results: **drum roll**

* I’ve lost a total of 15 lbs
    * My BMI went from 32.1 to 30.1
    * I lost 5″ from my waist
    * I’ve lost 2 inches off my thighs
    * My body fat % went from 44.5% to 35.9% (YAY!)

So, while not as impressive as some of the other success stories here, still I’m very happy! I also thought it might be helpful for others who might not be able to follow the plan exactly to know that if you just do what you can, it still possible to get some killer results. I’m going to be moving to a modified 5:2 plan now that includes daily workouts 🙂 Thanks all for the great encouragement I got here and good luck!!

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Way to go Autumn – brilliant results! We all have to find our own path and the BSD principle is one that can be tailored to our own lifestyle and requirements. Regardless of how we use it, it teaches us to look at food differently and change our lives for the better. You have done a great job getting to this point and I hope your move to the modified 5:2 continues to bring you the results you are seeking. Good Luck.

• posted by Autumn
    on

Thanks Sunny! I actually have a sister with the same name (and the middle name starts with a “B” too!) Best of luck to you on your journey as well 🙂

• posted by susieb
    on

Hi, Autumn,

Really great results, well done!

Did you follow the menu plans in the book or did you count carbs?

Please log in or register to post a reply.