The Christmas Challenge

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by tigs
    on

This is all about wanting to look and feel a lot healthier and fabulous by Christmas. My family is home from around the globe for the first time in years and it will be a special time. I am 5 weeks in and intend to push all the way to Christmas to reach some exciting changes in body, mind and spirit. It is not an end point of course, but it is a feel good challenge.

I have now lost 6.5kg and 9cm from my waist and feeling so much less critical of myself. Must be the ‘being in control’ headspace that is helping. This community is also awesome. Your stories uplift us all.

Wishing you all a wonderful day xx

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

If your global family havent seen you for some time it will be AMAAAAAAAZING.

• posted by tigs
    on

Reached 6 weeks today and had the first major fall off the wagon yesterday, with visitors over. Back on today. Lost 6.3kg and 10 cm off waist to date, so happy with that.

Have a great day all.

• posted by Sam1111
    on

Great results Tigs! 10cm is amazing! Good luck for the last push towards Xmas, you sound very motivated!

• posted by tigs
    on

Hello all. I have reached the end of 8 weeks with 8.8kg off and 13cm off waist. Very happy with that as I included a night off each week with our usual sourdough pizza night and a glass of wine or two, with friends here at home (I would fast all day until dinner time). What excited me was we went away this weekend and I found going out to cafes and restaurants I was able to keep with BSD eating easily. Means I no longer will to avoid going out to dinner.

I will keep going with this 800 approach till Christmas as I have another 4kg to lose to reach normal BMI, and aiming for a total 10kg more loss. Christmas and beyond, reaching for the stars and staying in the groove. 🙂

• posted by Antigone
    on

Good luck to everyone BSDing up to Christmas. I’ve just finished 12 weeks(ish) and lost 2.5 stones…finding it easy now. I have wine and it still works 🙂 Hoping to do well before Christmas so I can enjoy some treats!

• posted by tigs
    on

Awesome results Antigone! 12 weeks and look at you. You must be feeling so good.

I think I will be 12 weeks around Christmas time so looking forward to seeing what comes by then.

• posted by tigs
    on

Still on track heading into week 10. Have moved over to another thread for the awesome support there – ‘Strictly’ our last 4 in 2016 … Nov 22nd … let’s go out on a high!!

• posted by NickyH43
    on

Antigone – that’s awesome, well done you. 2.5 stone is my target too. I’m just coming to the end of week 4 but have lost 17lbs so far so am hoping to reach the same loss as you. Any tips to share? This forum is great, everyone is so friendly.
    Weight loss wishes to all. Nicky

Please log in or register to post a reply.