Thai Curry Accompaniment

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Claire0310
    on

I’m going to make a Thai green fish curry tonight but have no idea what to serve it with as the usual rice is out. Any ideas anyone?

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Go to the recipes section on this site, cauliflower rice is very nice. Enjoy

• posted by Syb
    on

I don’t mind cauliflower rice but found the taste affected my favourite green curry flavour. I would just be doing a bed of vegetables, maybe bok choy, zucchini etc

• posted by Frog
    on

I had dhansak curry last week on a huge bed of shredded steamed spring greens – delicious
    I think it would work equally well with thai
    (and I bought the spring greens pre-washed & shredded, so super fast to prepare, Different supermarket this week, have eaten one ‘head’ of greens, but a bit more faff, and the bag with the other two is still lurking in the fridge)

• posted by 1960smp
    on

Sounds delicious Frog!

I did a Thai curry the other night and added spinach in the sauce plus cauli rice which actually tasted really good overall

Please log in or register to post a reply.