tell me your favourite meals.

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Izzy
    on

I’m doing a shopping list later and looking for inspiration with you guys who are more experienced with this way of life 🙂

So tell me your favourites that keep you contented please!

Thank you

• posted by Patsy
    on

Yoghurt with fruit/nuts keeps me going until lunchtime.

• posted by orchid
    on

Hi Izzy, I agree with Patsy – but make sure it is full fat Greek (style) yogurt. I add seeds (linseeds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds) and almonds to it with a little cinnamon. Lovely breakfast and very filling.

• posted by AnnaandAlfie
    on

I agree with the breakfast here and sometimes add a fresh fig or a kiwi for variety.
    Last week I had chicken sliced and fried up with with leeks, peppers, a sliced green chilli, stirred in some spinach and some mushrooms and a spoonful of Creme fraiche on top. Served with courgetti. Yummy

• posted by Ingenue
    on

I am a bit of a grazer so take my breakfast and lunch to work but divide it into 4 little pots as it seems t keep me fuller longer

1small Apple sliced with 1tsp hummus

1 pot kale chips with 6 cashew nuts

1slice of ham with chopped salad veggies

4 mini fish balls (home made with ground fish, seasoning and small amount ground almonds)

I also drink lots of water with lemon

For dinner tonight fried up 2 pepper and 1tomato with olive oil till very soft and scrambled two eggs into it

• posted by Izzy
    on

thanks for the replies so far

• posted by Marcia
    on

Day 6 my favourite meal is aubergine with lamb and pomegranate.

Please log in or register to post a reply.