Taking up the challenge again

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by EllieAllegra
    on

Hi to everyone ๐Ÿ˜Š The last year or so has taken its toll, as I’m sure it has for so many people. I finally have my head back above water and my health is now stable enough to restart F800, so I’ll be back on track again tomorrow after my food shop arrives. Anyway, just wanted to say ‘hi’ to everyone – I’ll look forward to rejoining the weekly threads and seeing some familiar names ๐Ÿ˜Š I want to finish this year being healthier than when I started it…I can’t change some of my health problems, but I know I need to get my BMI down no matter what happens. So, time to get stuck in! I’m looking forward to supporting and being supported by everyone! xx

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Welcome back Ellie, Im sure you will get all the support you need. I too have health problems but rather than accept I can do nothing I try my best to make improvements in my life. Getting you BMI down will give you a massive boost.

• posted by EllieAllegra
    on

Thanks Sunshine-girl ๐Ÿ™‚ I’ve had a couple of the Fast800 receipe books delivered today, so am all set ๐Ÿ˜€

• posted by Verano
    on

Hi Ellie โ€ฆโ€ฆ we all have to live with our health problems but we can change what can be changed โ€ฆ. enjoy the journey to the best health you can have!

• posted by EllieAllegra
    on

Thanks Verano ๐Ÿ˜Š I’m looking forward to seeing some positive changes as the weeks go by! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• posted by Jennie10
    on

Hi Ellie
    Sorry to hear about your health issues but it’s great to have you back and ready to go again. Hope you’ve been cooking up a storm.
    Best wishes
    Jennie xx

Please log in or register to post a reply.