Sugar free drinks

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by littleha
    on

I am a runner and frequently do half marathon distance but I also run much further, when training for marathons.
    I am after some advice on what people use in water, instead of high sugary items.
    TIA

• posted by littlepony
    on

I am a runner too, however, I drink water

• posted by AnnieW
    on

I make sure I’m well hydrated all the time so I only take water with me if I’m going to be out for over an hour, unless it’s very hot. For HMs and distance training in hot weather I tend to use just water or fresh fruit juice diluted with a pinch of salt added. I have used hi 5 zero tabs too (but they do have sorbitol and sucralose in them).
    Just realised this post is an old one which just appeared as a new one – don’t know what happened there 😮

• posted by deblauwehollander
    on

I also perfer coconut water. Good for health.

• posted by shery.lila.66
    on

It’ s really important, I am suppoused to take some medicine like vitamin B3, B12 but I have problem with taking pills. There’ s any chance that some of you know a drink rich in this commponents. That will be really helpful. But there’ s one problem I am diabetic so the suggar has to be form natural ingredients.

Please log in or register to post a reply.