Starting tomorrow

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Daisymay
    on

Starting the Fast 800 tomorrow, feeling excited but very nervous, I have a stone and a half to lose which has crept back on over the last 2 years after being with SW but I am used to eating large potions of carbs so this is going to be a steep learning curve. I feel it might be better for me to miss breakfast which I don’t normally eat until after walking my 3 dogs at about 11am, that way I have more scope for lunch and dinner? Also doing dry Jan so hope that will help.

Well lots of reading still to do, will make some soup tomorrow for lunch and steak and veg for lunch hope to get off to a good start.

Good luck to us all 👍

• posted by LainieUK
    on

Hi Daisy

Sounds a great plan! I usually have breakfast at 10am but now I’m working I need to change my pattern of eating. So I’m going to try lunch, dinner and 1 small snack. I found soup was so filling last time.

Best of luck!

• posted by Daisymay
    on

Hi Lainie UK

Thank you so much for you words of encouragement, I need all that I can get.

I was just reading your post and well done on the weight loss so far and your new job, I will watch your progress and hopefully will be able to share mine, here’s to a healthy 2017 thanks again.

Please log in or register to post a reply.