Starting the BSD (again) – Sam

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Sam1111
    on

Hi Everyone,

After 3 weeks of sticking to 1200 cals and kicking my nightly wine habit! I think i am ready to stick to the 8 week BSD – I struggled previously trying to squeeze in the odd drink here and there – and since quitting completely I have found that I can control my hunger so much better as well as my sugar cravings reducing drastically.

I’m going away in 7 weeks for my birthday and would really love to lose a stone for this trip, I’m currently 183 lbs – over last couple of weeks I’ve lost 4 lbs but really want this lb loss to ramp up abit if I am going to hit my goal! If i can get to 170lbs I’ll be over the moon.

I have a longer term target of reaching 145lbs by xmas too – which is 19 ish weeks away I believe – I think my goal will be achievable if I can stick to it!

Would love any other starters or new members to chat to along the way!

• posted by Runnergirl
    on

Hi Sam

This is my first post! Your weight and goals are really similar to mine 🙂 I’m also rather too fond of wine …

I’m on holiday at the moment but returning to London on Friday so am intending to make a start Saturday morning. I’m going to work on a meal plan for the first week so I can go shopping on Sat for all the ingredients I need for a new beginning.

Having someone with such close goals to me should help keep me accountable!

Please log in or register to post a reply.