STARTING MY 8 WEEK JOURNEY TODAY – 2stone to lose – checking in here daily

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Nomorepanic
    on

My stats
    Age 50
    Height 5ft 2
    Starting Weight 10 stone 8
    Goal weight 8 stone 8
    I have taken my starting measurements also. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ.

About me – 25 years in a mentally abusive marriage, which led to the last 5 years on anti depressants for panic attacks and extreme anxiety. – which caused the weight gain.
    Now thankfully I am out of the marriage and 10 days completely free of medication after a slow weaning off process.
    I am finally in a place where I can tackle the weight issue.

Onwards and upwards.

Please join me – the more the merrier.

I plan on logging here every day if I can. Wish me luck xxxx

• posted by Inka13
    on

Hi Nomorepanic,
    Sending you lots of luck, now is your time!! You couldn’t be on a better place than these forums for love and support, I look forward to reading about your bsd adventure!

• posted by Julie13
    on

Well done for reaching the point where you are ready to take the next step in taking care of yourself. As inka13 said this is your time, be gentle with yourself and enjoy the journey to a healthier , happier you.

• posted by Nomorepanic
    on

Thank you Inka and Julie for your encouragement

Weight today 10.7

Lunch was veg soup
    Dinner was chicken, spinach, onions, peppers and mushrooms
    Very filling

I miss a sweet treat.
    But so far so good ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Drinking loads of water so in and out of the loo

I am trying not to think about the two stones and focus on smaller goals.
    And would like to aim for 10k steps a day. I’m lucky if I reach 4 k just now

• posted by Jennie
    on

Good luck, I’ve just started the 8 week BSD and enjoying the recipes too. I’m just going to see how much I lose in 8 weeks, with several birthday celebrations in between ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜œ

• posted by Nomorepanic
    on

Good luck Jennie

Weigh in today 10 stone 6

I’m genuinely not hungry but because my diet consisted of constant grazing It’s been an eye opener as to how many times I wander into the kitchen looking for food.

• posted by M1ke1
    on

Just started this week and bloods already moving.

I need to loose two stone as well. I will be a shadow.

Best wishes Nomorepanic

Mike from oz.

• posted by Doodledootoo
    on

Hi

Just a quick word of welcome. I’ve lost just under 2 stone since November. It’s been going well. 1 more to go. One word of advice is to not compare your weight loss speed to everyone else. We are all individuals with various amounts to lose. I see this as a way of eating for life so don’t feel in a huge rush. Sometimes you will see big losses and you might question why it’s not happening for you or you might be the one reporting the big loss and others might be thinking that way. It works so I wish you well!

• posted by Nomorepanic
    on

Hey m1ke1 and doodle

Thank you

Weigh in this morning 10.5

I am finding it easier to skip breakfast and have an early lunch. I am managing fine with two meals a day.
    What do you do for snacks?
    I cleaned out all the rubbish before I started this plan because I generally have zero willpower.

So far so good. I definitely find it so much easier on the days I work.
    1st of May tomorrow and I would like to set myself an exercise challenge – the 30 day shred or similar
    This is an area I really need to improve. My job involves sitting at a desk and I have become quite lazy

• posted by Nomorepanic
    on

Weigh in this morning 10.5 so no change for a few days.
    3 lbs down in 1 week.

I’m still having withdrawal symptoms from coming off my medication. (Anti depressants for anxiety and panic attacks) so not ready to start any exercises yet. Mainly dizziness ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

How’s everyone getting on.

Please log in or register to post a reply.