started the Diet 8 weeks ago

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Mansel
    on

Hi I’m a 51 year old man that weighed 16st 10lbs and had an mmol in excess of 82 8 weeks ago.
    I read the book, followed it to the letter and logged my daily calorie intake on myfitnesspal.
    8 weeks later and I have lost 3st 1lb, and my most recent mmol score had me at 41. The doctor and nurse looking at the results were astonished and became even more amazed when I told them I had reduced and stopped my medication as well.
    This has worked exceptionally well for me and has changed my long term eating habits into the bargain.
    I feel great and lots of people have commented on how well I look now. The only downside is that I now have to buy a whole new wardrobe of clothes as all my old ones are enormous on me.
    I would like to say a massive thank you to Michael for writing the book and giving me the tools to change my health for the better myself.
    Mansel

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hi Mansel, congrats on the weight loss and the HbA1c results. You are one of many who have beneffited from this way of eating and many of use keep on as a way of life, especially for keeping diabetes under control. Hope you post encourages more people to consider the 8 week plan in whatever form they choose. My preference, as a diabetic is for the BSD 800. Keep on keeping on…

• posted by Jennie10
    on

Hi Mansel
    They’re great results all around. A huge congratulations. I had a similar experience and your post has just reminded me of that great feeling of regaining your health – smashing. And of course, a whole new wardrobe – what a bonus!

Jennie xx

Please log in or register to post a reply.