SPRING EQUINOX: New beginnings?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Verano
    on

Well tomorrow, March 20th, is the Spring Equinox in the northern hemisphere.
    We have a ‘New Year,’ all be it an astrological one, so it’s time for new resolutions??
    It makes so much more sense to make resolutions when the days are getting longer, the sun is shining and spring is almost ‘sprung’.
    Resolutions will be so much easier to make and keep now than in those dark January days.
    New year, new start, new beginnings.
    We have a second chance at ‘New Year’ so we can put the last few months behind us and start afresh tomorrow with new resolve.
    2023 can still be the year you really want it to be!

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hi V, Spring is always a time for new beginnings. Looking forward to a happier and healthier rest of the year.

• posted by Verano
    on

Hi s-g Yes…. happier and healthier, what more can we ask for.
    I’ve made my resolution which is to follow 5:2 for a few weeks until I can get back into a stricter routine.
    I don’t know about you, but, after nearly 7 years of low carbing life gets a bit dull.
    I won’t revert to ‘ junk food’, although I did have a ‘petite’ scone and eclair at afternoon tea yesterday which, as a one off, I don’t consider a tragedy.
    Anyway, I’m certainly not going back to high or ‘junk’ carb foods again. Just trying to ‘live’, ‘enjoy’ , ‘eat well to stay healthy’ and as a bonus ‘lose weight’!
    So let’s look forward to those ‘new beginnings’ and ENJOY!

• posted by SunnyB
    on

I’m always a bit cautious about making resolutions, as somehow it feels like setting myself up to fail. That said, at the moment I’m quite focused on trying to wipe out as many pounds as possible, before we start our next trip away on 8th April. So for now at least, that is as near to a resolution as I think I can get.

Enjoy the rest of your trip, V … Live, enjoy and stay healthy!
    SG, you’re at the beginning of a much healthier, happier time, I’m sure.

• posted by Verano
    on

Wow Sunny I hadn’t realised you trip is so close. Hope you manage a few more pounds before you go.

Please log in or register to post a reply.