Some helpful resouces

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Get_On-With_It
    on

Hi Everyone, I purchased the BSD book this week and am still reading – I’m a slow reader! My BS is typically about 12 and I have 100lbs to lose. I was diagnosed with diabetes one year ago at my surgery after signing up for a free health check – unfortunately I already had full on diabetes and some liver malfunction. I am on Metformin SR which I tolerate perfectly well – unlike the regular Metformin that made me feel nauseous. I suspect I have a genetic tendency to diabetes as even at 7.5 stone my waist was thickish. Anyhow, I am very unfit but gonna try some HIIT walks – that is walk as fast as I can up hill for 1 minute then slow down to a relaxed pace for 1 min – and try and keep going. Also gonna try and complete at least 10k steps daily. I usually do about 200-400 steps a day so quite a change. For food I am planning on eating soups from The Soup Cleanse by Angela Blatteis and Vivienne Vellaa. I’m thinking I won’t bother with breakfast and try and keep my eating window to 6 hours (midday to 6pm) – that’s fasting for 18 out of 24 hours. Fingers crossed.

Please log in or register to post a reply.