So……..

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Luckylinda
    on

The result is in…. OK wait for it…….. Hold the breath in suspense….. 19 Feb H1c 54 ..
    25 May H1c 40 yep you read it correctly NORMAL 🙂
    Three months and no longer labelled diabetic and best of all I don’t have to take meds oh happy day! 8 weeks fast 800 and 4 weeks 5:2. Will continue to eat 5:2 for the future to lose rest of excess weight but much slower.

• posted by Fairyface
    on

How fantastic is that result. Congratulations.

• posted by Busybee
    on

That is amazing and in such a short time!
    X B

• posted by Leeleecheechee
    on

Well done Linda!
    You must be so chuffed!! Inspirational for me as recently diagnosed ( but need another blood test to confirm which is scheduled for 8th June) I so want to avoid treatment but will see what the docs say after.

Your story has motivated me to keep going!

• posted by Luckylinda
    on

Hi Leeleecheechee (very musical name) 🙂 Yeah I was pleasantly suprised even though I had read all the threads and knew it worked but didn’t think it would be that good – I really thought okay pre-diabetic rating would be good and continue with the woe. But it definately an incentive to keep going. Like you, I really wanted to not have to start meds for it and that was my motivation even tho lots of blips along the way. I think I was lucky to have started this immediately after I was told so it was probably easier for me than some here who have been on meds for a long time.

• posted by Patsy
    on

Excellent – well done!

• posted by Leeleecheechee
    on

Ah thanks Linda, I like been thought of as having a musical name! My given name is Leonora but someone wrote this on a card to me once and it’s kind of stuck!

My bs hit 7.7 before bed last night. I’m so excited!!

L x

Please log in or register to post a reply.