slightly excited!!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by tokyo14
    on

well i just had to tell someone !! i started the diet on thursday and stuck to it pretty much stopped sugar in tea so gone from two spoons to none and have to admit i did feel ropey kept drinking plenty and had upset stomach last night so was feeling downright miserable this morning so i thought i will jump on the scales and see if its working !!!
    and i am literally gobsmacked i have lost 1.2 kg or 2.6 pounds i know its fuid but oh my goodness !! it was just what i needed to keep me going
    i have tried various diets since finishing chemo and none worked but oh my word i feel slightly excited!!!!!!!!!
    my first goal was to complete a week which i can know see me easily doing and my next goal was to loose 6.5 kg so i am 1.2 off that hurrah !!!!!!! and in two days i want to shout it out from my bedroom windows !! ” michael moseley your a genius!!!”
    if anyone can just let me know how long feeling rubbish should last and if upset stomach is normal( sorry to be graphic but we are all friends arent we!!) i would be grateful and today i shall continue to feel slightly excited !!!!!!!

• posted by Izzy
    on

well done what a great start 🙂

You should feel better in a day or two most of us feel fine within days. Upset tummy may be down to one of the new things I have it now and then if I have too much almond milk. You may have to try to work out what it might be and exclude or restrict an ingredient.

• posted by MsBloodyMinded
    on

Welcome aboard Tokyo14 and good for you! It is daunting to start any diet, let alone one which seems to be the reverse of all we have been taught – and is a lot less calories into the bargain. Once you get through the first couple of days you will be fine. The sun is setting on day 6 for me. To see the scales going in the right direction is such a boost to one’s ego. I have also cut out my morning cup of tea as I can’t stand it without sugar. This has been the easiest diet I have ever been on and I have cut out alcohol as well. Good luck. You deserve every success. Don’t forget to check out the forums. There is an awful lot of support and advice available here.

• posted by josie53
    on

well done in the weight loss, i am going to weigh tomorrow. So far i am finding this way of eating ok have not felt hungry at all.

Please log in or register to post a reply.