Several Scammers On Site Right Now – warning

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

There are a number of posts on at the moment that are quite obviously scammers and a couple who may or may not be. Warning, dont open the links they put on. You risk the health of your computer or they are trying to sell you something.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Just found another. I recognised the post as it was something I had written in answer to a question about the difference between BSD and Fast800 and 5:2. They have stolen the whole post. The next step is they repost it on the same page but add in something like, have you tried, or have you seen www. xxxxxxx and these links are either trying to sell you something or something more sinister. I’m becoming quite good at sussing these people out. Before you answer a post have a look at the profile. Not everyone wants to say something but these people either give a long story about running a restaurant in the Netherlands or similar or they have a pen name like FredSmith and their profile just states FredSmith in exactly the same way. I have reported several over the last few days. Be careful out their folks, there are dodgy people around 🙂 🙂

Please log in or register to post a reply.