Seeds Seeds Seeds

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Lynchick
    on

My books says to eat china flax pumpkin or hemp seeds what others do people like to eat

I’m getting more into creating foods from the M plan 9kgs lost and feeling great

• posted by Esnecca
    on

Chia and flax. Pumpkin and sunflower seeds are delicious, but so enormously high in calories that you can only afford a few of them on the Fast800. Chia makes fantastic pudding because the seeds release a gelatin when mixed with a liquid. Mix a quarter cup of chia seeds, a cup of unsweetened almond milk, fresh vanilla, 4 or 5 finely chopped blueberries and let it set overnight in the fridge. The next day you’ll have a great breakfast or dessert treat. The texture is like a tapioca pudding. If you prefer a smoother texture, grind the chia in a spice grinder before adding the milk.

I’ve made flax crackers out of a combination of whole flax seeds, ground flax seeds and different herbs and spices. They work as chips for guacamole, hummus, warm spinach dip, and as crackers for a cheese plate. I also tried to make a thicker version to use as a pizza crust, but it didn’t come out crispy. I’ll keep working on it.

• posted by Lynchick
    on

Thanks Esnecca

Your suggestions are helpful

I’ve stayed away from nuts and seed until now as I once used to eat nuts and pumpkin seeds by the hand full, I’m sticking to my 800 a day and now feel like I can be a bit more adventurous without going over my daily goals

Thanks again

Please log in or register to post a reply.