Results

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Adam51982
    on

Just a quick post to publish results from doing the BSD800 for 4 weeks.

35yo Male
    197cm
    110.6kg – Starting Weight
    101.8kg – After 4 weeks of BSD800
    8.8kg – Total loss

I’ve also dropped 27cm off my body measurements.

Pretty stoked with the outcome. Has been fairly simple to stick to. Have had a few days where I lose nothing or gain 200-400grams, but then it comes off shortly after. Mostly eating yoghurt with berries for breakfast, soup for lunch and some salmon/chicken for dinner with vegetables. Apples and Dark Chocolate (78-85%) as snacks. Average weekly calorie intake is 840-880 calories.

My target weight is 94kgs (possible 92kgs, see how i go) so i plan to continue at least for another 4 weeks, then revisit whether to shift to 5:2 or keep going. I also just read the Clever Guts diet so I’m going to incorporate Kimchi / Sauerkraut and other fermented foods into the next four weeks. I already love Kombucha and Yoghurt so have a bit of a head start.

Thanks for sharing stories on these Forums, great source of knowledge/wisdom/empathy.

All the best, Adam.

Please log in or register to post a reply.