Reflections half way through week 2

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by fififo
    on

Amazingly I’m still finding this relatively easy to follow despite being on holiday for work. I’m loosing weight (8lb total so far 🙂 ), my blood sugars test in the normal range in the mornings (only time I check) and my blood pressure is steadily decreasing.

Some great successes food wise have been:

Peanut butter on apple. I love peanut butter and would previously have had it on a bagel but I think I taste it more on the apple so this should be easy to keep going.
    Turkey burger made with thigh meat mince rather than breast. This was really tasty and even my fuss 13 year old enjoyed it enough to have again.
    Breakfast Bitcher. I only had flaxseed and chia mix so added it. Kepy me feeling satisfied from 7 till 1. This is now my regular breakfast and half an hour is long enough to soak the raisins when I forget to put them on the night before.

Not so greats:
    Coconut waffles. Just a bit too eggy following the book recipe. Will experiment with that though as it’s nice to feel like you’re having a treat.
    Subway salad. Now the salad was lovely and I discovered that green peppers are not that bad really but it just wasn’r filling enough as I was starving withing two hours. Thinking next time I may bring some chickpeas to add.

And my daily treat at the minute is a baby bell.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Hi there
    Ditto I am day 2 week 2 and also lost 8 pounds, and yes I have been delighted at how relatively easy it’s been, I fat it feels too easy and I keep thinking my lost pounds will jump out and say joking. Hehe this way of eating is fabulous isn’t it. Well done for your loss, and keep up the excellent work.
    Regards jan

Please log in or register to post a reply.