Re Starting Week 1

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by 1960smp
    on

After starting a few weeks back and then a holiday which threw me off course + other birthday celebrations, I have decided to try again and log my diary to help me …

Day 1 – Monday 5th Sept – 92.3kg
    Day 3 – Weds 7th Sept – 89.9kg so already a 2.4kg ( which is 5 pounds whoop whoop ) loss!!

Weds Menu
    Bfast – Half an avocado with a poached egg
    Lunch – Bacon & Avocado cup p198 in bsd book
    Dinner – Aubergine & Lamb p222 in bsd book

2 litres infused water

• posted by 1960smp
    on

Day 4

Bfast – rhubard & greek yoghurt
    Lunch – 2 oopsie bread and a mackerel salad
    Dinner _ a bratwurst sausage with green veg

Am really enjoying the taste of food

My waking BG was 4.8 and I have never seen that figure before so something works!!

• posted by 1960smp
    on

It’s the weekend and am hoping I can stay on plan and remain focused. Baking cakes and having family over could positively side track me….

I have jumped on scales and it’s moving down so am pleased.

Bfast today was a 1 egg omelette with a side of bacon and mushrooms! Deliciousness

• posted by 1960smp
    on

I totally blackslid!! not good.

Decided to restart after the weekend and until this morning, would get through the day fine, until the evening time when I would get a binge on and dip into the carb stuff…aggg

So, here I go AGAIN!

This morning my BG said 7.1 so that’s not too horrific and for breakfast I have had:

1 egg omelette
    80g mushrooms
    1 x oopsie

Total Cals 175
    Total Carbs 1.81 ( fat secret )

Please log in or register to post a reply.