Rasberry Ketones

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Seadog
    on

Hi all,

I have a question here for the great people on this forum ?. My wife and I are doing really well on the new way of life, but she happened to mention that someone had told her about ‘Rasberry Ketone’ tablets and how they have given great results when used alongside this plan ?. I know that reducing carbs puts your body into a Ketosis state anyway, but have any of you heard if these tablets could assist, or are they just another expensive diet rip off ? Many thanks

• posted by Igorasusual
    on

I believe that Raspberry Ketones have nothing to do with either raspberries (the tablets are made via an industrial process) or Ketosis.

There is some research – you can google it – but these things are not connected with the ketosis your body gets into when you are eating low carb.

I gather they are a dietary supplement some people try in the hopes of miraculous weight loss.

I think you are probably right in that they are another expensive rip-off.

My recommendation is stick with the BSD which will work, and has a good scientific basis to it. 🙂

• posted by Izzy
    on

I’ve no direct experience but I smell a rip off too.

• posted by Seadog
    on

Thank you guys, just as I suspected. I’ve googled them and you’re quite right, waste of money. I’ll stick with what works !!

Please log in or register to post a reply.