Question for the women here – exercise clothing :)

• posted by karenv
    on

Hi there folks

I’m wondering does anyone have any specific recommendations for sports bras that literally nothing will move in? I have started doing HIIT (using Joe Wick’s videos on YouTube, v good and very sweaty) but I need a good sports bra to control bounce as there’s lots of jumping around. I’ve tried loads but still things are moving if you get me, I bought one of M&S Extra High Impact sports bras that are meant specifically for running but there was still lots of movement!! I’m an odd size I guess (40C) and find it hard to get good ones with such a wide band and small cup. Any recommendations of good brands/types of sports bra to try? Thanks 🙂

• posted by karenv
    on

Ah brilliant – thanks so much for the recommendation and links Izzy! I will definitely check Shock Absorber out. Good to have a personal recommendation from someone who’s worn them. Thank you, have a good day 🙂 Karen

• posted by ay caramba
    on

Have you checked the online shop Boobydoo?

• posted by karenv
    on

Sorry replying so late, just seeing this now 🙂 Yes someone else mentioned Boobydoo, I will defo check them out, see what they have on offer 🙂 Thanks folks!

• posted by orchid
    on

Hi karenv – I agree with ay caramba – shock absorber are very good and have a range of bra’s depending on what you are doing. The strongest is usually for running. John Lewis stock them, as do Wiggle and Figleaves. You may need to go to a few different websites as they don’t always have your size in stock – I know as I was taking that size. I have just ordered a new one today 36D :-). Another brand that I find very comfortable for other activities where you are potentially sweating off and an all day (walking, gardening etc) is Freya.
    good luck

Please log in or register to post a reply.