Question for the women here – exercise clothing :)

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by karenv
    on

Hi there folks

I’m wondering does anyone have any specific recommendations for sports bras that literally nothing will move in? I have started doing HIIT (using Joe Wick’s videos on YouTube, v good and very sweaty) but I need a good sports bra to control bounce as there’s lots of jumping around. I’ve tried loads but still things are moving if you get me, I bought one of M&S Extra High Impact sports bras that are meant specifically for running but there was still lots of movement!! I’m an odd size I guess (40C) and find it hard to get good ones with such a wide band and small cup. Any recommendations of good brands/types of sports bra to try? Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by karenv
    on

Ah brilliant – thanks so much for the recommendation and links Izzy! I will definitely check Shock Absorber out. Good to have a personal recommendation from someone who’s worn them. Thank you, have a good day ๐Ÿ™‚ Karen

• posted by ay caramba
    on

Have you checked the online shop Boobydoo?

• posted by karenv
    on

Sorry replying so late, just seeing this now ๐Ÿ™‚ Yes someone else mentioned Boobydoo, I will defo check them out, see what they have on offer ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks folks!

• posted by orchid
    on

Hi karenv – I agree with ay caramba – shock absorber are very good and have a range of bra’s depending on what you are doing. The strongest is usually for running. John Lewis stock them, as do Wiggle and Figleaves. You may need to go to a few different websites as they don’t always have your size in stock – I know as I was taking that size. I have just ordered a new one today 36D :-). Another brand that I find very comfortable for other activities where you are potentially sweating off and an all day (walking, gardening etc) is Freya.
    good luck

• posted by RubyG
    on

Advertising reported, first post

Please log in or register to post a reply.