Question ?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Watford Wizz
    on

My hubby has now been meds free for over a year and is generally doing well. Previous to this he was meds dependant type 2 for twenty years.
    Today he has seen the podiatrist who tells him he has lost his lower foot/toes pulse. He no longer has hair growing on his toes. Can this be reversed? or is this just an effect of passed 20 years and something he needs to manage?

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Sorry to say but it sounds as though the damage has been done and he needs to take advice and care. However, before I started on this plan I had lost the feeling in my 2 big toes but now I have that back although it can come and go. Talking about irreversible diabetic damage you should look at KrysiaD who had very serious problems with her eyes and has now reversed the damage. There is always hope, that is why we are here.

Please log in or register to post a reply.