Queries from newbie

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Hollow Man
    on

Hi, I’m in Australia & using the MM book. On page 190 the melon, spinach, blueberry shake ingredients say ” 1/4 rockmelon”… That’s a lot of melon! Is there a word missing? Should it be 1/4 cup??? Also, the calorie count for the recipes (pages 194-245)…is the calorie count shown ‘per person’ when recipe quantities given are for 2 or more? Thanks for any assistance 😀

• posted by MrsG27715
    on

I have the Kindle version of the book, and on page 190 it says “1/4 galia melon.”
    I too am confused about the calorie count, and have been meaning to work it all out myself, just haven’t got round to it yet.

• posted by MrsG27715
    on

I’ve just looked at the recipe pages …on page 183 it states that all calorie counts are for one portion.

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Hi Hollowman, the calories are per person ( or per serving) if it says quarter of a rock melon it will mean that – rock melons aren’t very big – well not in comparison to a water melon! 🙂

Please log in or register to post a reply.