Portion sizes?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Nicky72
    on

Hi. My names Nicky and I’m starting the diet on Monday. I’ve just finished reading the book and I’m feeling confident that I can and will do this!!! Can I just ask about the portion size! I’m really sorry if I sound a bit thick here but when it says serves 2 does everyone just split that meal and either freeze it or have it all in one go or save it for later?? I’ve read the book in 2 days and I get it but I’m not sure about when it says serves 2? I’ve read a lot of the posts on here and I have to say you guys are amazing and it’s really given me the kick up the arse I need to get on and do it. Nicky

• posted by Bill1954
    on

Hi nicky, you’re very welcome, (kick up the jaxi wise 🙂 )
    I tend to make large meals like a pan of chicken stew, then portion and freeze it, in fact over a typical weekend we would make 4 meals split into 8 portions each, saves on the daily grind.
    Don’t forget to up the good fats and never forget the 2 to 3 ltrs of water per day.
    Do that and we’ll be seeing a very happy post from you this time next week 🙂

Please log in or register to post a reply.