Portabella Mushroom TOast

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by JenniferG
    on

WOW! First time I ever ate one. Followed the directions.. Drizzled with a good amount of olive oil and sprinkled salt. broiled for 3 mins.

Didn’t have goat cheese and pine nuts, so I threw on feta & pistachios.

broiled for 3 more mins. To be honest after this I drizzled on even a little more olive oil! can’t have too much of it! healthy stuff!

Didn’t have chives so sprinkled on thinly sliced scallions

WOW just delicious! I’ll be having this often. Made it for my man and myself. (First time he ever ate a portabella as well — he also thinks it’s amazing!) The combination of flavors & textures is so amazing! And this was just the first recipe I tried! Can’t wait to try more now! Amazing!

• posted by Timmy
    on

Might try this tomorrow. Cheers for the heads up.

I can recommend the steak with red wine and creme fraiche sauce. I threw in a few thinly sliced chestnut mushrooms too. I’m having it again tonight. AMAZING!

Only problem is my kids love it too, so every time I have it, it costs a bloody fortune!

Please log in or register to post a reply.