Popping Back to Say Hello!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Janeycoughdrop
    on

HNY fellow BSDers, Janeycoughdrop back in the forums to say hi and see who’s still on ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I ‘relaxed’ the carb watching over the Xmas period but to be honest I can’t eat them like I used to so limited damage done I think which will be reversed quickly! Back on BSD ~1000cals to kick start this year but I’ll go onto the Med WOE again shortly.. once those ghastly carbs have been cleaned out of my system!

Be good to hear from the old skoolers who were with me at the outset in May/June last year. Hope you’re all thriving!

• posted by SkyWalker
    on

Hello, HNY to you too, I am nearly one year in and still hovering at my target area. Good to hear the site is still doing a great job. WOE? Walking on eggshells? I thought no? Then I had to Google to find WOE = Way of Eating!!! I do not really need to consider this anymore having successfully changed my habits and WOE and thus I have prevented the previous food related woes from occurring and I no longer have to W on E!

All the best to the new comers, BSD/5:2 are so well known, practised and proven now that it is more or less a standad method.

All the best to everyone changing their lives for the better from two very much lighter and happier people here…

• posted by Angela06
    on

Thank you both for calling in. I’m an awful long way from maintenance but it’s very encouraging to know that this WOE is sustainable and that putting back on isn’t a given..

Have a good weekend!

on

Hi Angela, keep on going, it’s worth it! I feel 1000% healthier than I used to, and the size 14 clothes are an added benefit! Plus made some good friends along the way ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• posted by tokyo14
    on

well goodmorning janey !!
    yep i am back too like you i reached where i wanted to be round august last year having started in june and continued to maintain it all the way up to carby christmas( as i am calling it!!) then in the past two weeks ate all manor of carbs!! although no where near as much as last christmas however i find a good few kg have arrived unannounced so back to good old bsd to reboot and maybe a new goal!!
    i found maintaining this weight loss the easiest ever it just became second nature
    like you i made good friends on here so would be good to hear from those ( who like us laughed our way to dropping pounds!!)and back to the lighthearted banter that got us through the first round ( we didnt take it too serious and still got results didnt we!!) infact we had a good old laugh to say we were ” dieting”๐Ÿ˜€
    so like you back on it the hunt for new and exciting carb free menus commences
    and the many trials and errors of diaster puddings shall commence
    bring it on !!!๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

on

A pot of hurrah to welcome you back Tokyo! 2017 will be the year of chia seed experimentation I think ๐Ÿ˜‚

• posted by Mixnmatch
    on

Welcome back both of you ๐Ÿ˜€ I think i started at about the same time as you Janeycoughdrop, in May ish, don’t remember an exact day as it was a gradual process. I am still a little heavier than I want to end up, but very fit now. A recent scan told me I have the metabolism of someone 15 years younger which can’t be a bad thing. When I have reached my goal weight I will still be looking out for hints and tips on maintaining so keep posting if you can.

Please log in or register to post a reply.