Please suggest a good diet plan!!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by monica_kathy
    on

Hey!! I’m 45 years old and I have been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes recently. I’m advised by my doctor to control my diet and do exercise regularly.
    The only thing I’m concerned about is my liposuction surgery. I have been scheduled for the procedure on 12th June 2017. Since I’m a diabetic patient I don’t know if I’m a good candidate for this procedure. Anyways I’m planning to consult my liposuction doctor in Barrie ( http://www.lakeviewsurgery.com/cosmetic-surgical-procedures/liposuction/ ) asap to discuss the pros and cons of liposuction for a diabetic patient.
    I know for every surgery the blood sugar level should be normal and I hope I could undergo the procedure if I maintain it. So please suggest a good diet plan. Thanks!!

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Monica, that is a difficult one. When newly diagnosed it is assume you have not got your BG under good control and this can be a risk in any surgical procedure due to possible bleeding and slowness of healing. Lipo causes massive bleeding internally so you need to be sure. I was book in for laser eye surgery and 2 weeks prior was diagnosed with T2. I spoke to the clinic and a silly little girl said it was okay to go ahead as long as I had good control, I told her I was only 2 weeks into diagnosis so had no control. Spoke to surgeon and he said no way. Then spoke to my doctor and he said no way, not just due to as above but also the psychological trauma of surgery and also have been newly diagnosed. He said I had enough to deal with so I cancelled, 12 years later I still havent had it done. Must look into it. Some people take it too far, I went to a beauty salon who refused to do a leg wax because of the risks. Speak to your surgeon and your doctor.

In reply to your original question about a good diet plan then look no further than the 8 week 800 calories Fast, you might find you can reverse your diabetes due to the short time since diagnosis.

Please log in or register to post a reply.