Please can you help me?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Fasssst
    on

Hi all,

I’m posting this again, because I’m not sure if it worked last time – sorry!

I am on a plateau, and haven’t actually lost that much weight anyway after about 3/4 weeks, and after reading some of the threads, I want to make sure my macros are right. I’ve been drinking the shakes and eating the recipes and sticking to 800 cals , but maybe my protein is too high? Have I been choosing too many meat dishes? My carbs are defo not too high, I don’t think.

Would someone please be able to help me? I don’t mind eating the same thing every day for breakfast, lunch and dinner, I just don’t want to be doing everything wrong. In fact, I’d rather just simple meals like meats and salad/boiled eggs, rather than having to cook and panicking if I’ve got the macros right. I’m finding it a bit stressful – I’m not very well organised and good at counting calories/macros etc – even the apps stress me out.

Are there any really simple daily meal plans anyone can recommend, with amounts etc in, please?

I am 12 stone and have at least 2 stone to lose, maybe 2.5. I can’t remember what my normal weight should be, but it’s around the 10 stone mark.

In the past I’ve lost weight on the 5:2 but it took ages for the weight to come off – my mum’s weight was dropping straight off.
    I do/did have hypothyroid but I am medicated for that now, and have been for some time.

I hope someone can help me, thank you so much!

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hi Fassst sorry no one has answered your question. The truth is the macros are just too complicated to get right without compromising the basis of the diet which is either weight loss or blood sugar control. There is nothing wrong with eating the same thing every day if you can put up with it. Salads, cold meats, cheese, eggs etc are all good. As for the shakes, no one I know on this site uses them. There have been a few people who start but they soon drop off the site – are they super successful or are they just fed up.

We have a weekly thread which is currently called 8 week diet January 10th and next week it will be 8 week diet 17th January. Pop in and say hello and you can ask as many questions as you like and more likely to get a response. Maybe we can sort out your carb worries if we get to know what you are actually eating.

Please log in or register to post a reply.