Ooo am I off target for today, can someone tell me

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Tippytwo
    on

Hello, to combat drowsiness this morning, I have had a couple of tablespoons of peanuts and raisings – I have has blueberry and green tea shake this morning and planning to have the beetroot, apple and cannelloni bean soup for lunch, then crabcakes for tea – am I over the limit of 800 do you think?

• posted by Bill1954
    on

I don’t know about the calories Tippytwo but there doesn’t seem to be a lot of fat in that meal plan.
    You do need it to help with the weight loss.

• posted by Tippytwo
    on

thanks, I am using the week 2 menu from the blood sugar diet, but I think I have swapped around the meals for today hence maybe why no fat – lol. I will be content with the nuts then, which have improved my alertness already.

• posted by Beverley
    on

I am using CalorieKing http://calorieking.com/ to help calculate calories and carbs and weigh almost everything I eat. This is growing my confidence in the diet and my ability to choose low carb foods. I am having problems with feeling confident that it’s okay to eat fat – my training to reach for low-fat options at the supermarket is still strong. Eating nuts is helping, especially if I eat them really slowly.

Please log in or register to post a reply.