ONE WEEK AT A TIME Make a pledge for a week !! beginning 12 th November 2019

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by wendleg
    on

Hi everyone ! As you know Verano set up the weekly thread and it has been very well supported by SunnyB, and lots of others.It is very dear to me too as it set me on the path to finally sorting myself out and discarding the weight. So I would love it to continue despite seeming less active recently.So I wondered if to ressurect the idea of a weekly pledge would be helpful ? Seven days would give us a manageable target to make a specific change. Hopefully the changes will turn into long term habits .

So let’s give it a go !
    Wendy x

• posted by wendleg
    on

Right, so as you know I have had some success discarding the kilos since I began in September 2018. I eat differently now, and no longer have cravings for foods that harm me ..However… I have transitioned from Dairy Crunch and Maltesers to very dark chocolate and no kidding, I love 95 and even pieces of 100% cacao peppered with cacao nibs. A cup of coffee has me reaching for my cacao fix and it happens frequently.

So ….I don’t want to create other ‘addictions’ . I still have more kilos to discard and I am pledging quite simply to no longer chomp the cacao ! 7 days in the first instance so I can then , hopefully, respect it a bit more and see it as a treat rather than a constant.

If you want to join us you can pledge anything you like ….giving up a food which is still hindering progress , doing more exercise, drinking more ….anything at all.
    Good luck evryone. Weekly changes lead to monthly successes and on we go !!!

• posted by Verano
    on

Yes I’m on board. Wendy I think you and I have similar weaknesses, dark chocolate and nuts! I’m also a cheese fanatic. I like strong cheeses and a good blue but I find with cheese it’s best just not to start!
    Even though this thread doesn’t ‘officially ‘ start until tomorrow I’m starting today. Coffee also has me reaching for dark chocolate although it’s usually only after lunch. I’ve just finished lunch so today I’m going to have some tea instead of coffee! I don’t fancy chocolate with tea …… could the solution be really that easy? Will report later in the week.
    I know I’ve been around here for ages and maybe should have ‘moved on’ but I do find being ‘accountable’ helps me to stay in control. Thanks Wendy for setting up this thread.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

I’m in as well and I am ‘adding in’ rather than ‘cutting out’, so my pledge is to do ten minutes real exercise a day. My exercise regime has been zero for too long now, so I figure starting small is the way to go, working on the basis of something being better than nothing.

Anyway, like V, I have made a start today, set the kitchen timer this morning and did my ten minutes – nothing strenuous, a little pilate, some swats, a few reverse lunges and yoga warrior stance. Not much, but something to swap up and hopefully build on.

Think it’s important we stick around V, as we know if we still have work to do having this support and accountability is invaluable.

• posted by alliecat
    on

May I hitch my wagon up with you all? So happy to see you V., and of course Sunny! 🙂 I know I have emails to respond to,
    but in the past 10 days O/H has absconded with my computer while his is being worked on, the twit! See you soon, Sunny!
    I’ve gotten very lazy with the water drinking, and some cheese has made it’s way into the house. I’d like to improve the
    former and ditch the later, so I’m here with you guys! Thanks, Wendy!

• posted by SunnyB
    on

So relieved to know you and OH are okay, Allie – I was getting worried! Good to have you on board here and we’ll hopefully catch up properly soon.

• posted by Scottishgal
    on

Count me in too. I’m going to try giving up the chocolate as well as the nuts. I hope if I mentally think that it’s for one week only then it might make it easier to achieve.
    Good luck to everyone else with their pledges.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Count me in too. I promised to lose 1 stone by Christmas and was successful on reaching my 5lb goal in October. In pledged a further 5lb in November but have lost absolutely zero. So it is back to zero alcohol at weekends and I want to get into some proper exercise since I can no longer swim (public baths are few and far between). Starting tomorrow I am doing my Beverly Callard CD (25 years old) as it seems to be a good all round exercise.

• posted by wendleg
    on

Hi Allie ! Good to see you back on the thread ! You have been missed !
    Hi Scottishgal….yep the choc. Put the Galaxy out of reach !! Don’t TRY to give up the choc, just do it !! Nuts too ? I am dealing with them one at a time but you go girl !!

Scottishgal likes to be nagged 😉 😉

• posted by wendleg
    on

Hi sunshine girl ! Good to see you too ! That was a good loss for October. November still has a way to run, don’t get disheartened. Seems we all have our triggers …choc, cheese, nuts …alcohol. I think the weekly target is a good way to give us back a bit more control. I could see myself sliding into excessive choc chomping ! All the best for your exercise regime too !

• posted by Elky
    on

Hi everyone, I’m in too. I like this idea, Wendy – baby steps in the right direction.

I’m going to do a tiny bit of meditation each day – only 10 minutes – and add back in my exercise bike HIIT (from MM’s book) just three times a week. I don’t expect either thing to have any impact on the scales or tape measure, but that’s not what this is about for me. Kafin is in it with me – we’re resurrecting our old “Kafin and Elky Get Fit” plan. And we’ll keep doing it until we get it right LOL

Good luck all, Elky

• posted by MerryMelba
    on

Hi everyone
    I’ve been a bit quiet – trying to keep in maintenance. So my pledge for the week is no alcohol. So far I have done one wine free week, and *will* keep going until the end of this week.
    A big shout out to Birdy76. Missing your posts and hoping you are alright.
    Merry

• posted by Izzy
    on

Hi I’m here for the week as well. I’m going to just do my best to get back in to BSD this week and relearn it all.
    So my pledge for now till I re-read the book is simply to eat less carbs than I usually eat… keeping it simple!

• posted by sixturkeys
    on

I’m in for the weekly pledge too – in my case, no wine, and as positive action, making use of my exercise bike, 2 short sessions a day. If I am not careful I will soon be back in a stone bracket I thought I had for ever left behind, as being silly is showing. So slippery slope terrain; need to get my crampons back on. I really would like to reach my original target by 1st BSD anniversary in Jan 2020 (that’s abt 8 kgs). Weekly pledge does not seem so scary, so an excellent idea! Elky, great that you and Kafin are teaming up, and Allie, good to see you on here!

• posted by LesleyLondon
    on

morning – please may I join you all? I’m starting BSD again this morning after having great success with it two years ago. But the last 8-9months I’ve been really struggling with anxiety/comfort eating and I’ve put on a stone and done no exercise. Last week was particularly bad – I think probably 5 bottles of wine and a crazy amount of crisps, cakes, mince pies and biscuits. So, my weekly pledges – MORE water, NO alcohol, MORE veggies, NO sugar. And like Izzy, get back up to speed with the diet plan!

• posted by Verano
    on

Hello. So good to see so many people joining in with a pledge, or two! Nice to see so many names I recognise.
    Yesterday I put my bar of chocolate away and so wasn’t tempted after lunch. I did feel a bit ‘picky’ mid afternoon so had four Brazil nuts and a small satsuma. I’m afraid I have to have an occasional piece of fruit and work on the principle that it has to be better than a biscuit or two. Mind you that’s how I started with lunchtime chocolate. Many moons ago I ate digestive biscuits but swapped them for oat biscuits which do far less damage. In time I swapped the oat biscuits for 90% chocolate. Just two squares with my coffee. But, I’ve noticed that some days I’ve been eating three or four. Slippery slope! So delighted that I managed without chocolate yesterday. Day one done and now I’m taking it just one day at a time.
    Have a good day!

• posted by caronl
    on

Hi all. Six turkeys your post really resonated. I’m joining your pledge to have no wine this week. And lots of water. A healthy week wish to us all.

on

Grilled mushrooms and poached egg for breakfast followed by a 50 min exercise routine. Homemade curried pumpkin soup for lunch and 2 pork sausages with turnip mash for dinner. Sausages not a great choice but only 200 cals and the mash at 40 cals I can afford to add some beans. Total 700 cals which leaves enough for a small snack. Not a bad start.

• posted by wendleg
    on

Like Verano, I am so pleased to see people posting on the thread and good luck everyone with your pledges. I am on my second choc free day but having bought a bar of 98% today you can see that I don’t intend to completely ban it from my life…..but even I won’t be able to eat more than a square of 98% !! Still we are doing well with our choc free pledge, V 😉

Meditation and exercise sounds a good plan,Elky and having a buddy will be a great motivator . I need to use my exercise bike ! Maybe if I plonk it in the middle of the lounge ….. ?

Good to see you Merry and hope the maintenance plan works out . All the best with resisting the wine.

Welcome to the weekly thread Izzy ! All the very best to you ! I am sure you will soon be back in the BSD routine xx

Lovely to see 6T and caronl too . I sort of feel things are getting back to normal seeing you all here, it’s great xx

Welcome LesleyLondon ! That’s a lot of pledges ! Yes, definitely banish the cakes and crisps.They will just have you craving more. Have a great Week and let us know how you get on .

Hope you have a great Week too, sunshine girl .
    So let’s keep going with our pledges everyone. We can do this !

• posted by happyitsworking
    on

I’m in and My pledge for this week is to keep my net carbs at 50 or less.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

So good to see so many old names sharing in this thread again!
    Just thought I’d report in. Kept my pledge today and the scales say I’m 0.5lb down on this time last week. Not as much as I’d like but in reality, probably as much could realistically be expected, so I’ll accept it with good grace.

• posted by Elky
    on

Hello folks, just touching base to say that I’m here and on track, managed to get my meditation and exercise in yesterday. Hope everyone else is going well too.

Cheers, Elky

• posted by Butterlover
    on

Hi Everyone.thanks for starting the weekly thread.I weigh daily and making weekly targets has been really helpful in the past. So far this week Im losing at a steady 0.3kg daily on track to discard 1kg this week.Im still having problems with constipation but Ive resigned my self to taking laxitives regularly till I reach goal. Im only dealing with one issue at a time and my medication is probably contributing to the problem.I also want to share about a new product that the dietician told me about I have it at beakfast with some frozen blueberries Its called Betaglucare. Reduces choesterol and impacts Bgl .made from oats. I have notice my Bgl lower at lunch .yesterday it was down to 4.2.and I was feeling a bit hypo .i solved it with extra yoghurt and cheese.happy with my progress this week.I hope everyone is on track.

• posted by alliecat
    on

I’m in love with this thread already, Wendy, and it’s good to feel as though “I’ve come home” after my absence to do household renovations, a massive clean up/clear out of rubbish that had accumulated, mostly in O/H’s study, and a long overdue
    redecoration in several rooms. My water consumption has jumped to 10/8oz glasses today, and I placed a grocery order
    devoid of cheese! Even though 3 years have passed, that substance remains kryptonite for me!. Just can’t have it in the house 🙂 I no longer have any interest in anything in the white carb class, but cheese will always be my nemesis. I
    think of it as a trigger food, indeed. Do any of you have like experiences? I’ll be with you soon, Sunny…silenced once
    again by technology, but things are looking up! At least I’m not the one who caused the problem this time, and I’m
    relieved about that! 🙂

SO SO happy to find old friends joining in here! See you all tomorrow!

• posted by KazzUK
    on

Hello, I’m here too with my pledge….. no cheese! Too much had crept in and I stopped weighing it!
    Sunny, forgive my tardiness, soon to be rectified!
    Kazzeexx

• posted by JGwen
    on

Hi Guys,
    I have been thinking about what to pledge, I really need to move towards making time for myself and doing things to have a balanced life, but thats too big a target, so I need to think about a smaller step for that I can make as a daily pledge. – It may sound like I am disappearing down a rabbit hole here, but I am going to copy my experience with eating and the benefits of logging everything.

My pledge for this week is to keep a diary of how I spend my time each day to look at where I waste time being busy doing nothing.

————–

I think some of you have passed on your cheese monitor to me, which is really funny since I used to be such a wimp at it. My parents used to laugh at me because my idea of eating cheese was to have a heavily buttered cream cracker and put a crumb of cheese (and I do mean crumb size) in each corner and one in the center and then eat the cracker with 5 bites. –

After reading the book on nutrition and trace vitamins by Atkins, I thought it would be worth adding a good multivitamin, Complex B and Omega Oil capsule to my daily intake. – It seems to have made some interesting changes, including a craving for cheese, I have cut a chunk off a block of cheese on 3 occasions recently and just eaten it on its own. _ But also I went through a stressful period last week, having to work on a document which involved pacing late into the night trying to get the wording just right because it was a subject close to my heart. I did crave carbs (a christmas cake slice, and a bar of rum and raisin chocolate to be precise) but I found it dramatically easier to get back on the wagon afterwards than I have found before.

• posted by Verano
    on

Good morning. Tuesday was another chocolate free day for me but I must admit it was harder to resist! Not sure if that was from boredom or just habit. Anyway, just need to make it through today.
    Ahh cheese! I adore cheese. Interesting theory JGwen. I have been taking Omega oils and B complex, amongst other potions for years. Problem is I’ve been taking the tablets for so long I’d be frightened to stop now in case I fall to bits! Think I will have to stay with cheese! Although I do think I have it under control. I only ever eat cheese as a meal a few times a week and never nibble it mindlessly as a snack, as I used to.
    Stress ….. that insidious monster. I think we all find it difficult to stay focused on life when we’re stressed. Elky you have reminded me that I need to get back into my meditation routine.
    Have a good day!

on

Feeling a bit disappointed but have gained 0.5 kg after 2 days of being ‘perfect’. Although I have noticed before that around the 12th to the 15th of every month I still get the bloating I used to have when I had periods. Not had one for around 20 years but still get the bloating and weight gain. Good to know your own body so I wont get too upset about it. Still sticking hard, no carb bircher for breakfast and no carb ploughmans for lunch. Always have a super clean out the fridge omelette (more like a frittata) on a Wednesday before shopping tomorrow and I always save part of it for my evening snack so it has already been counted in. Did 50 mins aerobics this morning and hoping to get hubby out for a walk fairly soon as the weather is dry.

Hoping for better results tomorrow but will keep on keeping on…

• posted by happyitsworking
    on

Yesterday I was off to a good start on my pledge. My net carbs came in at 36 and total was 46.
    Hope everyone is doing great also today.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Checking on to say I did my ten minutes exercise again today. Sounds crazy, but I feel better for it! It’s just psychological of course, but a plus nonetheless.
    Great to see everyone committing to their personal pledges and carrying them through- well done everyone.

• posted by wendleg
    on

It’s Wednesday and no choc has been consumed with my coffee. It’s helpful feeling accountable to everyone on here and I hope you are all coping , whatever the challenges. Don’t be too hard on yourself SG. Noone is perfect and as you say, you know your body. Wow, 50 minutes aérobics ! I am impressed ! I had a very relaxing yoga session which has hopefully also done some in depth work on my ‘abdos’ !
    Well done on sticking to your exercise regime too, SunnyB . It always feels better when we make the effort.
    Good to see you happyitsworking ! All the very best to you.
    I am not so drawn to cheese , V.. Hubby has an assortment but I can manage to resist his smelly choices. I do like a bit of feta or halloumi though . I agree. It’s still hard not to reach for the choc when I make myself a coffee but I am determined to break the habit. I did find a bar of 98% to add to my collection when I allow myself a square 😉
    Scottishgal, how’s it going with the Galaxy ? 😉
    Hi Kazz ! I think you would like hubby’s smelly cheese !
    Hi JGwen ! You have such a busy, active life, surely it’s ok to have a rest and do nothing ? I manage it quite easily 🙂
    xxx

• posted by Scottishgal
    on

I wasn’t going to post as I’m so ashamed. Everyone else is doing so well. It’s only Wednesday and I’ve already failed. Was feeling really down today for absolutely no reason at all and ended up eating a large bar of chocolate and a slab of Christmas cake. Now I feel even more down than I was before!!
    A friend was asking me tonight about diabetes and it prompted me look up my personal hba1c chart. I had forgotten the great result I had in March after doing the initial 8 week BSD and how brilliant I felt in achieving it. I want that feeling back. So, I’m going to try extra hard for the second half of the week. And absolutely no excuses!!
    Well done Wendy and Verano on avoiding the chocolate. I need to take a leaf out of your book.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

NOT failed scottisgal, just transgressed and now you are back on track. What happened today doesn’t cancel out previous success or in any way subvert what you’ll achieve in the days to come.
    Forgive yourself for being human and make tomorrow count.
    Big hug 🤗

• posted by Scottishgal
    on

Thanks Sunny

• posted by Jennie10
    on

SunnyB – That’s a great post. I’m going to adopt that thought. xx

• posted by Verano
    on

Good morning!
    Scottishgal listen to Sunny, she is so right. What’s more I had a Wayward Wednesday so please don’t think I’m an angel , anything but!
    So I’ve drawn a line under yesterday. I didn’t have my lunchtime chocolate, shine my halo, but then I started nibbling brazils. As the day wore on nibbling became munching and then out came the oat biscuits and finally I had some coffee with cream and really could not resist the chocolate!
    I sat down and worked out the carbs/calories in the brazil nuts,, biscuits and 90%. The 90% wins hands down as I only have two squares. I wonder if I should just have the chocolate …..
    Anyway, line drawn, onwards with a Thoughtful Thursday!
    Have a good day.

on

No exercise today as it is not part of my Thursday schedule what with having shopping to do and getting cat to vet for annual vacs but I did manage to talk hubby into having a short walk. Just 20 mins to get us to the pharmacy so parked car in village church carpark and walked to the pharmacy on the outskirts of the village. It was a difficult walk as the pavement was so uneven and narrow and we had to keep stepping into the road to avoid overgrown hedges and bushes. So I did a total of 70 mins yesterday but have still gained more weight this morning – just 0.1 of a kilo but so annoying. Will stick with it ‘cos that is what I do. No plans for the weekend so should be able to stay on track.

• posted by Verano
    on

That’s disappointing s-g but if you read some of JGwens explanations of weight gain they make perfect sense. Sorry I can’t point you in the exact direction but weight can fluctuate so wildly on a daily basis that maybe we really shouldn’t weigh everyday. Although I’m not sure I could stop weighing daily now. Glad your annoyed rather than completely disheartened but in your own words , just have to keep on keeping on………

• posted by wendleg
    on

Oh dear, I shouldn’t have mentioned the Galaxy, Scottishgal 🙁 You ‘ve already had very sound advice and there is no need to feel ashamed .Banish fail from your vocabulary. You know the choc and cake do not have magical powers to make you feel better, the opposite in fact . We are all learning what our triggers are, the danger moments and you have highlighted one for you .As Sunny so eloquently says, your one ‘slip up’ doesn’t negate your achievements and you can have the euphoria of success once more
    (Don’t buy choc or cake though 😉 !!)

• posted by wendleg
    on

I am still choc free but being out at work all day makes it easier. Thursday is OMAD. I have just had my meal of plaice and green salad followed by a pot of fermented coconut yoghurt with chia seeds.It sounds weird but it’s nice ! Decaf coffee with a bit of cream. Yes, I would have loved a square or two of 95% but I won’t give in because I’m stubborn like that 😉

I only weigh once a Week ,SG ….and I have stalled for some time . Maybe this no choc Week will make a difference but it’s not a big deal. Remember lots of good things are going on inside our bodies, healing and easing inflammation and if your clothes are fitting better…that’s a big positive. Great commitment to the exercise, SG xx

• posted by SunnyB
    on

These unexplained blips on the scales are frustrating s-g, but stick with it and it will come right. I also weigh daily and my scales have been dickering back and forth across the same pound for the last ten days or so. Hoping that at weekly weigh on next Tuesday it will be a more positive than the last one of 0.5lb over the week.
    Managed to stick with my exercise pledge again today and feel like this routine is poss becoming the norm now, although it’s early days, so no chicken counting yet.
    Hope others are managing to hold on to their pledges.

• posted by Izzy
    on

hi all, I’ve had a few blips I had forgotten a lot, but I’m nearly back in the swing. I’ve really not drank enough. I bought a few pots of zero carb water flavourings, I used to use those as hot drinks as well as cold so hopefully it will help me boost my fluids.

• posted by Izzy
    on

I’m sat here sipping a hot drink made with keediet cranberry and raspberry water flavouring… I can see me using a lot of this.
    Posting here incase anyone is horrified and will tell me it’s totally not good for BSD… but it’s zero carb/sugar so hoping it is ok!

• posted by Birdy76
    on

Good afternoon lovely people❤️ I am still alive and kicking! I was going to pledge this week but I’ve not been very well I have had a nasty head cold once again and I have had a bit of stress. But have no fear I have been reading this week and keeping an eye on all of you❤️❤️ Merry thank you and I am here💋. I must admit I have missed it and I think my real pledge is to get back on here with you guys and get back on track

It has now been two months and six days since my last cigarette 🚬 💪😍, but over those two months I have gone from 14 stone 2 to fluctuating between 14 stone 13 and 15 stone 1😱😱. I am not beating myself up about it as they say when you quit you can gain up to at least 30lbs!! I know the last time I gave up I gained 3 stone!!! But I didn’t have BSD principles and I was eating mega amounts of carbs and low fat foods!! I now know different thanks to this forum and you guys! I have been TREing daily and I even managed a 19 hour fast this week, I was going for. 36 but with being ill 🤧 i had to break it! It is now my TOTM and I didn’t even realise I was due, so explains why I really craved chocolate yesterday. I could have bought some at work last night but I didn’t, I did however buy a Coke Zero!! I know it is not good for you and I know it still makes insulin pump out, but I needed something sweet in my gob😂😂.

I am also going to pledge (even though it is late in the week) to getting back to no lager and 800/20 on a weekly basis that will hopefully turn to monthly and then by the 1st of April 2020 I will be 12 stone 9.❤️❤️

Wendy, V, SG, Alliecat, JGwen, Merry and Elky plus the new ones, thank you and what a great first week of pledges. Hugs 🤗 Birdy 🦜💞

on

Hi all, welcome back Birdy. I have lost all the 0.6kg I gained and I can see it follows a pattern especially with the whole knowing my body theory and it being down to premenstrual bloating even without the periods. Also I have done another 50 min exercise routine this morning.

As for the weighing question. Dr M recommends daily weighing and I guess it has become a habit but it depends on your mindset whether you should weight daily or weekly. For me, if I gain a little I become more determined to lose, if I lose weight I am spurred on to do even better. So for me it is motivational. Anyway, if I had weighed weekly I would be exactly where I was a week ago and with the weekend looming and the wine calling I am determined to have a loss by next Tuesday to get me over this hump in the road.

Have a good weekend everyone.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Buddy, good to see you back. Huge well done on the nonsmoking, that’s a great achievement. Glad you are on the mend now and so determined and focused on getting back to the BSD and reaping more positive results.
    There is evidence that weighing daily results in more successfu weight loss and maintainence, but you are right, not everyone can use a negative result as a spur to do better. Like you, s-g, daily weighing is now just part of my daily routine and a habit that would be hard to break.
    Anyway, about to do my daily ten mins exercise, so will report somewhere on forum later.
    Have a good w/e maintaining those pledges folks.

• posted by KKatie
    on

Izzy – be careful with aspartame, it can have horrible side effects.

on

Another day and I have had a further weight loss. Last night hubby asked if I was going to have a drink so he would know if he could too. I told him to go ahead but I would decide later. Later never came so I managed to stay AF and so pleased I did. It is not hard, I just have to say no. Done another 30 mins aerobics this morning as it is raining very hard so I know I wont get out for a walk. The story with my husband is that he had a heart problem just before our cruise in April this year – atrial fibrillation or an uneven fast heartbeat. He had meds and a further checkup before we went away and he was told he was okay to go. He/we walked all over the place, Tallin in Estonia, around Copenhagen, Hamburg, Stockholm and St Petersburg with no problem. He went to the doctors last week to be told he still has the problem and it is now with him for life (free meds and treatment from now on) and has become an invalid since. That is why I had to coax him on a 20 min walk as, understandably he is frightened to exercise. It would do him more good than anything as long as he is not running marathons but I have to be patient and let him take his own time. He has never been ill in his life and at the age of 74 finds it hard to deal with. I just need to take care of him even if I do feel like beating him around the head and screaming ‘now you know what it is like to be ill’ after having T2 for 14 years. He never worried about me and still criticises me if he sees me having a second snack and I have to explain I only had….. or it was just….. and that I feel the need i.e. lightheaded or weak and know I have a hypo coming on. He turns into the food police.

Didn’t mean to moan about him but you know what men are like when they get something wrong and so annoying when I have been ill for years with not an ounce of sympathy. End of moan.

• posted by wendleg
    on

Hi everyone. Weekend check in after my weary Friday ! I decided to weigh myself this morning as I sort of felt my body was changing a bit. I can feel ribs I never knew I had 😉 I am down a kilo since my last step on the scales which is a nice boost. I wonder if is a consequence of my reduced choc consumption ??!! I am still resisting but very much looking forward to having a cheeky square or two when the Week is over 😉
    Well done Sunshine girl on your continuing discard and your commitment to exercise.

Sorry to hear your hubby has the ongoing heart problem. I agree, it will need patience to convince him that exercise would be good for him but he is understandably anxious.Maybe you could get your gorgeus doctor to suggest it to him…or the cardiologist ? I am sure he is receiving excellent treatment and regular checks. Take care of yourself too xx

• posted by Birdy76
    on

Evening all I have worked very hard in my 175ft garden today with my OH to clear up all the leaves!! I also weighed myself and I am now 14-11 which is fab!! Long may this rain! Hope you are all well and a very happy weekend ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Please log in or register to post a reply.